Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS forum

DS Games for Adults--Trade Center

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-250 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2009 1:50:33 PM PST
C.A. Moniak~
Thanks much anyway! :-)

Hi CGGB~
Thanks! I was just weeding out my wish list on Amazon. I've wanted that one for a while and kept putting it on the backburner. I just got Planet 51 ordered here on Amazon, so it'll be waiting for me whenever I stop back at home. Do you know anything about the newest Jake Hunter and C.O.P. the Recruit? They look good and have been on my list. Can't wait to see you. Looks like maybe after Thanksgiving might be the best. Can you wait that long for the games? I can't, but it might be more convenient for me to be there when my daughter is on vacation then. Talk to you soon.....and thanks re: Hotel Dusk!!!!! :-D

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2009 2:16:01 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 20, 2009 4:31:12 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2009 4:53:26 AM PST
flowerchild says:
S.F.CITY-GIRL:

The new puppy has adapted very well. I expected a few nights of her crying in a new house and doing her business all over the house. But she has been extremely good. She comes when you call her, jumps on the bed, off the bed (she makes me dizzy). But she comes when she's called and she lays down on the bed when told. She's pretty intelligent dog and I'm hoping some of you can help me with suggesions on how to train her. Thank you in advance.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2009 6:40:45 AM PST
Good morning Flowerchild~
I'd be happy to help with training advice. A looonnggg time ago, I trained and showed in obedience at local dog shows. Most of my life has been dedicated to animals, mainly dogs. Please email me with any questions at my personal email:lavenderdragon121@yahoo.com. All Yorkies are full of energy. I sometimes call Simba "Busy Bee".

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2009 2:14:51 PM PST
flowerchild says:
SFCG:

Thanks for offering to answer my questions about training Cocoa. I'll have to get my list together and email you, probably after Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for your generous offer.

Posted on Nov 22, 2009 7:12:30 AM PST
I just finished Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders, and I would be willing to trade it for C.O.P. The Recruit, Lego Rock Band, Phantasy Star 0, or Rabbids Go Home.

If anyone has preordered Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks or Safecracker and would promise to send it to me after timely completion of one of those games, I'd also accept an IOU for one of those and go ahead and send you The ABC Murders.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2009 8:45:40 AM PST
flowerchild says:
CGG&B:

How did you like the ABC Murders? Do you think I could play it without a problem? It's in my backlog.

Posted on Nov 24, 2009 3:06:59 AM PST
Good Morning,
I wish i had found this thread sooner. I just turned in 4 games at Gamestop and could not believe the amount i got for them..well lesson learned. I'll post again when i have something to trade :)

Vanessa

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2009 2:51:24 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 24, 2009 2:54:25 PM PST
flowerchild says:
Carol Daley,

Would you like to trade your 'Foto Frenzy' game with me? I've had that on my Wish List since I first heard about it. If so, please let me know and I'll hopefully have something that you'll want. Thanks, Carol.

Posted on Nov 26, 2009 9:17:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2009 10:16:34 AM PST
THIS IS MY UPDATED LIST:

Note~

My DS games are in new pristeen condition, so there's no worries about getting any bad games from me. :-) I will edit and add to my list as needed.

DS GAMES I HAVE TO TRADE:

Time Hollow
Feel the Magic
Rub Rabbits (this is like the sequel to Feel the Magic)
Gunpey A Music Puzzle
Pokemon Trozei!
Kurupoto - new factory sealed - duplicate
Where's Waldo?
Puchi Puchi Virus
Prism
Ultimate Game Room
World Class Games
Rhythm Heaven
Touch Detective
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Zenses: Rainforest
National Geographic: Panda
My Sims Kingdom
Animal Crossings
Orc & Elves
Draw to Life: The Next Chapter (Brand new -got dupilcate while I was away -please make it a worthwhile trade)

(Will add more soon)

DS GAMES I WANT:

Fossil Fighters
Mario & Sonic @ The Olympic Games
Mario Party
Sudoku Ball
Any Mario game
Princess Debut
Phineas and Ferb
Roogoo Attack

And any other suggestions of games you have to trade-will gladly consider them

Posted on Nov 26, 2009 9:31:49 AM PST
FYI~

Just added more games to my trade list :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 10:34:27 AM PST
flowerchild says:
pjpooka:

How are Bolt and Narnia? Any good?
Are they quick games? I like fairly long games. Are they difficult? You know me, lovebug....difficult is not in my vocabulary...LOL!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 11:57:39 AM PST
PJ Pooka says:
Flowerchild~I do not know anything about Bolt or Narnia,I don't have them SFCG does.I will lookat Amazon,they generally have decent info plus customer reviews.Sorry took so long to reply-I have a sick DH and have been trying to help him.I just now peeked at thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 1:05:34 PM PST
PJ Pooka says:
SFCity-Girl~I finally had enough sense to look at Trade Page.Narnia is the one I want.I wasN't sure if it was Lion,Witch and Wardrobe but I see now that it is.I have been a fan of C.S. Lewis.He is the author.Here is some interesting info in case someone didn't know,C.S.,Lewis and J.R. Tolkein were good buds.Tolkein wrote Lord of the Rings series.I thought that was cool when I discovered it years ago.Everyone else may have already known that but I wanted to mention it incase someone didn't.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 2:50:00 PM PST
flowerchild says:
pjpooka:

See? Didn't I tell you I get mixed up easily? Sheesh! Now I'm asking the wrong person questions. I apologize.
That info. you gave was very interesting.

I am very sorry that you have an ill DH. I know you haven't been feeling well, either. I sure hope that all becomes well in your home real soon. Call me if you ever feel like you need a friend. Because of our computer problem, I've been unable to access my email; so if you sent me your phone #, I don't have it yet.

I've been going through the ads in the newspaper for Black Friday. A lot of stores were either open today or will open tonight at midnight. Sure wish I had some extra money, but wish even more that I could get out on my own and didn't have to rely on my DH for everything. That really causes me to feel so inadequate and dependent. I would do the same for him if the situation was swapped. But it still stinks. I do have a lot to be grateful for today, including everyone in this forum. Okay, enough out of me. Hope everyone has eaten enough food today and is now full and happy. Our turkey was so moist and delicious and DH made his homemade stuffing....Yum!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 3:01:42 PM PST
flowerchild says:
Vanessa Sellers:

Feel free to post anytime you have anything to trade. I know all about GS prices on trades. You feel like you've gotten raped when you leave. I've taken games back with me because the trade-in price was like $1.50 or $2.50. I'd rather give it away than take so little for it. I enjoy trading on here, but we seem to have stalled since the last and I think, initial trade. We all have some great games now that we're busy with. I know Amazon has a trade-in program, but I've never used it. Have you?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 3:26:18 PM PST
Cris says:
Hey Flower...I've used Amazon's trade in program once before. To me, the credit is better than GS' credit. It's pretty straightforward and simple to do but your games must be in like-new condition and complete. If I remember correctly, I traded in 12 games...a mixture of GC and DS games. My credit was about $45 which I didn't think was too bad at all.

Posted on Nov 26, 2009 3:37:28 PM PST
Hi Flowerchild,
You know that is how i felt when i left GS. Now that i have found this thread they will not see me for a trade in again.
I have never used any trade-in program here. I'm so behind the times i just found out you can download music here instead of Itunes. Boy i feel old now.
The games that i have now that i love playing are Cradle Of Rome, 7 Wonders, Crosswords, Jewel Masters Egypt, Super Collapse 3 and The Quest Trio.
I also have Zenses Rainforest if anyone is interested in it. I should be done with Cradle of Rome soon too.
Thanks again for this thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 3:48:20 PM PST
Hi Vanessa~

Welcome to this thread. Look through all the posts to see if there's any games you're interested in. If you have any games you'd like to trade away, list them on here. I just updated my lists onto a newer post. If you think you might like to trade with someone, email me at lavenderdragon121@yahoo.com, and I will give them your email so they can contact you. We have all decided that initially you can go through me, and when you get more email addresses this way you can make the connection between you and whoever on your own. This way, your info is kept private from others that are not on here and trading among us. I hope you can make some trades on here so you can save money like the rest of us. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 3:52:48 PM PST
Hi Flowerchild~
How's your day going with your family? Bolt is based on the movie. Have you seen it? It's really cute. This is one of the easier games. I think you would like it and be able to play it. If I can, you most definitely would. We both have the same opinion on certain games. :-D

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 4:35:52 PM PST
PJ Pooka says:
Flowerchild~Hey girl,no apology neede.We all do the same thing.We sit and read all of the posts and then get mixed up.No biggy.I will try to give you a call within the next few days.I know what you mean about wishing you could get out alone.I do,but I am limited as to how far and/or how long I can stay gone.Sometimes I can start out feeling ok and by the time I get to p.o.(less than a mile) I am sick as can be!It makes me hesitant to leave.I can get very sick just out of nowhere.Don't let yourself feel worthless and inadequate.I know your DH adores you and all the people in our group know you are great.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 4:54:51 PM PST
flowerchild says:
Chynared"

That is a real decent credit from Amazon's trade program. I may have to look into it at some point. Can you use the credit right away? They probably make you wait till they get your games, huh? Is it easy to send games to them? I'm the only player of all my games, unless it's a used one from GS, and I very rarely buy a used game from them. Since I've been gaming, about two to two and half years, I've probably bought 4-5 used games, plus the three to five I got in a trade here. All my games are in A-one perfect condition with original booklets and cases.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 5:05:57 PM PST
Cris says:
Flower...some games are worth more than others of course. The more recent releases have the best credits. I traded in a GC game for $1...since they're not making the games any longer, they're not worth too much, esp. for kiddie games but it's probably more than I would have gotten at GS.

Amazon gives you a "total" of the amount traded in and you have to print out the form to send in with the games. It'll have all your info and the games you're sending in. Once they inspect them, they'll issue you a gift card. Pretty simple and I think the turn around time was decent...maybe just over a week or so. It's really easy to do but I did have to go and purchase a box to send them in since I didn't have anything handy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 5:15:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 26, 2009 5:17:50 PM PST
flowerchild says:
Vanessa:

Thank CCG&B and SFCG for this thread. They set the whole thing up and I, personally, am very grateful to them. My trades went extremely smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with others here again. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that "way" about trading with GS. I think I'm finished too with them.

How old are you, Vanessa? We just recently polled everybody for their ages. I turned 53 last Saturday and have been playing my DS for a few years now. I have a DSi now which I love. I think it's so much better than the DS. I got it when GS had their trade program. Between trading my old DS Lite and a bunch of games that I was going to trade anyway, I didn't have to come up with any money, which was wonderful.

As far as the games that you said you had and/or were playing, I have Cradle of Rome (I haven't played this one yet), The Quest Trio (I traded this to someone on this thread), I played Crosswords a long time ago. I really would like Jewel Masters Egypt. I remember buying one of the Zenses games but didn't know what the point of it was....LOL!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 5:43:03 PM PST
flowerchild says:
S.F. City-Girl:

My day (it's 8:45 PM here now) has been wonderful. All the food tasted so good and I ate everything on my plate...LOL! How has your day been? I hope it's been wonderful also. I hope everyone on this discussion and our other thread, DS Games for Adults, has had just a great Thanksgiving. Nope, didn't see the Bolt movie, but my DGD did and she liked it. Her friend has the DS game. I'll look it up here and see what it's about.
‹ Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 106 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Nintendo DS forum (580 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nintendo DS forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  2633
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 8, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 16 customers

Search Customer Discussions