Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS forum

DS Games for Adults--Trade Center

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 8:03:42 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
Prince Fan:

Sounds great about a trade in the future. Right now, I only have a couple of games I would want to trade, as I just did some `fall cleaning`. I will certainly put my games up here as they become available!

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 10:03:29 AM PDT
Hey pjpooka, I'd be interested in Big Brain Academy or Women's Murder Club for my mom. (I owned them both in the past, and I should have just kept them for her to begin with, but I only recently decided to give her a DS for Christmas. Lol, live and learn!) Are you interested in any of my games?

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 10:46:17 AM PDT
Chynared, What games are you considering trading? If you have something that I'm interested in (and I'm open to ideas beyond my list), then maybe I could send Michelle the Sherlock Holmes game, she could send you Neves, and you could send me a game?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 10:58:39 AM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
ClassicGG&B~HI Sorry took so long to reply every time I tried phone rang or door what a day.Yes I will trade Big Brain for Rune FacoryIf it is the first one.I just got Rune Factory 2 with Amazons 3for 2 sale.I will E-maillike it says to on the Trade Page ,ok?
I have to lay down now (due to Medicines I take) but I will check Trade Page and E-mails when I get up.Later

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 11:03:15 AM PDT
flowerchild says:
CGG&B:

Have you sent me Secret Files yet?

I`m supposed to send you Sudoku Ball Mystery this week. I`ll also put in Womens Murder Club (never played) if you will send me Rune Factory!

You can let me know here or by email.

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 11:23:31 AM PDT
Hey Flowerchild, I was just getting ready to take Secret Files Tunguska to the post office for you. I already have the label with postage printed out, so I don't think I can make any changes at this point. Plus, since pjpooka offered to trade for that one first, I feel I should honor a first-come first-served policy. I'm sorry! I will email you the delivery confirmation number shortly. :)

Pjpooka, Would you be willing to trade Women's Murder Club (rather than Big Brain Academy) for Rune Factory? Even though I found the WMC game really short, I think it might be great for a newbie, and my mom really likes mystery stuff. Anyway, we can discuss further via email. You can either contact me through S.F. City-Girl or email me directly at stevesmom1949@hotmail.com.

C.A. Moniak, I'm taking your game to the post office now too, and I will email you the delivery confirmation number shortly. :)

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 11:25:39 AM PDT
P.S. Pjpooka, if you'll email me your address, I can get your Rune Factory in the mail today as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 11:38:09 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2009 11:38:58 AM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
Classic I entered your e-mail address in my log.Mine Is pjpooka@att.net.I talked with D.Carlson on our Forum Yesterday and she kinda wanted WomensMurder Club.She wanted me to get my stuff on the Trade page first.She may work(I can"t anymore) so I would like to give her the opportunity to look tonite.If I do not hear from her tonite then I can send WMC instead Of Big Brain.I see Flowerchild want s Rune1 as well as me.I just bought Rune 2 and have not had a chance to play yet.If she wants it real bad You could let her have it first if she could send to me when she finished with it.I am flexible.I know her health is crummy too and she can not be out alot (like me) this winter.Does Flower have Rune2?Do you know?.OK I definitely have to get layed down.I can get very very sick if I don't.I know from past experience trying to push my luck.Later!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 11:49:26 AM PDT
FYI Chynared:

I have Neves and I LOVE it! It's one of those pick up and play games or like me, I can play that one for a while. :-)

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 12:27:50 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2009 12:35:57 PM PDT
Prince Fan & Flowerchild~

I JUST received the games in the mail from BOTH of you. You guys are awesome!!! I really appreciate that they look BRAND NEW!!! That's how my games are since I'm so fussy. It makes it a pleasure to get these in trade instead of us "giving" them to Gamestop!!! lol Chynared, I'm not forgetting you. The game you sent me is in brand new condition too! 'Love it. 'Will start it after I finish the ones I have going. Thanks so much!

Flowerchild~ Did you decide that you want my Animal Planet Emergency Vets? It's a lot of fun, not confusing and not stressful. Please give me your final decision on it. BTW: your hubby did send it out USPS, but instead of delivery confirmation, it was certified mail. That's why the price difference. :-)

Prince Fan~ Thanks for Collapse 3. I have one of the Collapse games on PC and really enjoy it. Now I can take it with me when I'm out and about.

I'm really glad that we all decided to do the trade thing among us. It seems to be working out well. I have made 5 trades since we started! I hope everyone enjoys the trades that they make. I know I am! :-))))))

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 12:43:27 PM PDT
Hi pjpooka~
I am interested in Contact! I almost bought it! Please let me know if you'd like to make a trade with me. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 1:40:51 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
S.F.City-Girl~Yes I'll trade Contact.Do you still have Magicians Quest?That was really the only thing you had in your list that interested me.Did you receive my address?I sent it eazrlier to your e-mail.I still am learning how to send e-mail.I am really new to computer and to ds both.I sure hope you got my name and address.let me know.I need your address.My e-mail is on this page a few spots earlier.

Classic GG&B~ Did you get my e-mail with my address.?Let me know

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 1:46:34 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2009 1:57:12 PM PDT
Hey Pjpooka, I did not receive an email with your mailing address, but I do have your email address, so I'll go ahead and email you my address, and then you can reply to that, okay? :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 1:50:32 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
CGG&B That'll work Gosh I do not know why you didn't get my e-mail.AI really am trying to get this computer stuff down.I hope SFGirl got it.Later

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 2:36:23 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 26, 2009 2:38:32 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 2:39:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jan 26, 2010 6:32:23 AM PST
D. Carlson says:
pjpooka and others, here is a small list of games that I have to trade:

Turn it Around
MahJohgg Quest Expeditions
Rhythm 'n Notes
Crash Boom Bang
Cate West: The Vanishing Files

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 3:25:58 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
CGG&B:

I can`t wait to get Secret Files and will have Sudoku Ball Mystery out for you tomorrow! I guess the other trade, Womens Murder Club for Rune Factory, I was a little late for. No problems. I`ll just send out the Sudoku game. If anything changes, just let me know!

S.F. City-Girl:

Yes, I`d like to give the Animal Planet game a try. So whenever you have a chance to send it out, just let me know so I can watch for it. So glad you received the game today. My kooky DH didn`t listen to me...LOL! Unfortunately, I need to rely on him so much to do the things that seem so easy for others. C`est la vie, or at least it`s my life!

Thank you both very much!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 3:41:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2009 3:46:48 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
Right now, I have Elite Beat Agents and Womens Murder Club to trade. I have never played the WMC so it is really brand new. Plus I am the only one to ever play my games!

I also have Quick Spot, but the game I trade it for will have to be a mucho wanted game...LOL!!

I really wanted that new game I had on pre-order, but had to cancel. I think it`s Mystery Chronicles or something like that. I`m willing to hold any of my games indefinitely until someone plays this new game and is ready to trade.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 3:57:07 PM PDT
Flowerchild~
I will send out Animal Planet to you first thing tomorrow! I think Sylvia was looking for Quick Spot. I have it and it's a good game.
I hope you are having a pleasant afternoon! :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 4:00:08 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
Has anyone seen, spoken to, or heard from C.A. Moniak??

She wanted to do a trade with me and I emailed her a few days ago for her address and to get on the same page with her about the trade and I haven`t heard from her.
Sure hope she`s okay!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 4:04:53 PM PDT
flowerchild says:
S.F. City-Girl:

Thanks very much for sending out the game. I`ll let you know when I get it. Hope you enjoy The Quest Trio. I know I did.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 4:05:33 PM PDT
Hiya pjpooka~
Yes, I do still have Magician's Quest. Probably spent all of 2 hours on that game! Please send me Contact. I never got your email like CGGB didn't so I will email you, then you can reply to my email. Please send your address and I will drop it off at the post office first thing tomorrow. Thanks! :-)))))))

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 4:11:48 PM PDT
PJ Pooka says:
SFGirl-That works for me It will be a couple of hours before I will reply back-trying to get dinner.Later

D.Carlson-Nothing you had hit my game delight but I will trade for your Jewel Quest Expeditions.See my e-mail?It is up there somewhere on the page e-mail me your address and I will send you mine.I will not reply for a couple of hours.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 4:25:55 PM PDT
D. Carlson says:
pjpooka, I've sent you an email with my email and snail mail addresses. I will be glad to send you JQE.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2009 4:27:29 PM PDT
Classic: I'm open to your idea of a 3 way trade.
Chynared: What do you think? Do you have a game to send Classic?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Nintendo DS forum (577 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nintendo DS forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  2617
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2009
Latest post:  7 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 17 customers

Search Customer Discussions