ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components 100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Nintendo DS forum

DS Games for Adult PART 3

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Mar 3, 2012 12:49:39 PM PST

Went to pick up 1001 Touch Games today. You know you shop too much at a store if they recognize your voice over the phone and greet you by name when you walk in. The plus side is, they gave me a $2.00 off coupon towards the new copy of 1001 Touch Games! $7.99 is fine with me! :-)))

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 12:50:26 PM PST
Weemadarthur says:
I'm still behind the curve when it comes to the new gen of handhelds. But with Rune Factory 4 on the 3ds and Tales of Innocence on the vita, I will likely need to buy both eventually. Well, after I'm sure those games get translated.

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 1:12:07 PM PST
When is Rune factory 4 coming out?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 1:14:49 PM PST
1001 Touch Game will only cost you only 7.99 SF Girl?
I've been buying the Sypro's charcters instead of buying games...expensive!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 1:27:16 PM PST

With the $2.00 off coupon they gave me, I bought a new copy for $7.99.

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 1:28:26 PM PST
SFGirl: It's nice when GS people know you by name and are nice enough to give you a coupon. Why was the game that cheap?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 1:35:29 PM PST

Puzzler was the one that mentioned the game was $9.99 new, and $7.99 used at GS. It's almost twice as much here on Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 2:17:11 PM PST
maketime4fun says:
Well, I got about 20 minutes into Night at the Museum....lots of powers provided by ingots and keys. It's all button pushing movement which is a challenge for me. I got Larry to run forward (he can only run forward and backwards), jumping on various platforms, collecting ingots I suppose. Then we stopped to read about the DC-3 which must be an exhibit in the museum, but nowhere in sight. And next to that is a brick wall. So we're stuck . Can't go around the back, can't activate any of the ingots to climb, the touch screen doesn't respond. I looked in 5 or 6 places for walkthroughs and found one cheat that didn't work. I may go back to GS with it and ask someone to help me out.
Back to Jewel Quest Mysteries: I was humming along on that one :)

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 3:09:32 PM PST
D. Carlson says:
Bummer. I was intrigued by 1001 Touch Games but none of the Gamestops around here have a copy, and it's not available on line. I guess I'll wait till another time.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 3:22:26 PM PST
Weemadarthur says:
Cynthia, apparently RF4 will be out in Japan sometime in July. No confirmation of English translation yet that I know of, but the game was shown in Nintendo's big announcements trailer last week. Full game playable as a female!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 3:54:28 PM PST
D. Carlson~

I've been playing it for a couple hours now. It's fun, but I don't think I will keep it after I'm done. Would you like to trade something for it when I'm finished?
Sorry, I know this should be on the trade thread. :-)

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 4:31:01 PM PST
Guess it'll be at least a year for Rune Factory 4 to make it to the US. Animal Crossing never came out on the 3ds either

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 4:37:32 PM PST
Cris says:
@Cynthia...the last time my daughter and I went to Gamestop, they actually had a release date for Animal Crossing. I can't remember the exact date but it was the beginning of May. We're looking forward to it :-)

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 4:38:55 PM PST
Chynared21 ..that is good about a release date for Animal Crossing! I'll see if Amazon has a release date on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 5:18:05 PM PST
Cris says:
@Cynthia...I know!!! We are so darn excited. I can't even begin to tell you how many hours the two of us put into our games. It's probably the only game that we bought two copies of straight away :-)

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 6:28:25 PM PST
Way back before some of us bought the 3ds...we were talking about Animal Crossing 3ds coming out. It has been almost a year? I never did get too far in Animal Crossing = spent maybe 15 was slow going for me.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 6:31:11 PM PST
Cris says:
Yes, it was supposed to come out early last year... It is a slow game but something that you didn't have to invest a lot of thought into to play, nor was a lot of "skill" needed to do what needed to be done. I finished up paying all my mortgages and decided to try and collect everything in terms of bugs, etc. I also helped my daughter pay off her mortgages by dropping money bags when I'd visit her town or I'd leave them in mine and she'd pick them up when she visited ;-p

Posted on Mar 3, 2012 7:50:54 PM PST
Chynared21...sounds like more fun when you have another person involved. I've bought Animal Crossing twice...but will see if the 3ds wiill be better

SFGirl: I didn't really like Crush...played it for 6 minute....I think it would frustrate me!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 11:35:37 PM PST

lolol...I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. It's fun, but you have to work at it. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2012 5:34:09 AM PST
Cris says:
@Cynthia...very true. Once I completed all I had to do, I was glad that DD and I could play together :-)

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 8:39:37 AM PST
Mickey says:
I am finally playing 999 it is really good! I was going to buy Roogoo attack for the ds but it had a kids name on the cartridge so I decided against it.

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 8:07:12 PM PST
I have been playing Mario games of late, but wish they would have the Rune 4 out for the DSi. Love those games, not that I don't have previous ones that I have not finished. Thanks to all for your responses about my broken DS and how quickly Nintendo responds. Wish I had checked it out before getting a new one, but hubby was insistant that I not be a day with out my DS. I did get the metallic pink one that I vowed to get when the day came that I needed a new one. I was just not expecting it to be so soon. I play quite a bit, as I don't work and get sick pretty often since I had chemo. I have 6 viruses since the beginning of the year and no employer would tolerate that. My son in laws office person who handles his finanaces for all the commercial property he and his siblings own just discovered she has breast cancer and he is taking over her job, so he says. I had 1 class left to finish my masters in Accounting and offered to help if they need it. So we will see, it would be the perfect job for me and I don't think he realizes what the job entails. I don't think he can do it. He is good at alot of things but finance and accounting are not one of those. So we will see. Until then I will spend my days playing DS.

Posted on Mar 4, 2012 8:24:03 PM PST
Karen: Chemos affect everyone so differently but chemo is so poisonous and it does work on a lot of people and some it doesnt. Am glad that your hubby did not want you do without your device. I would feel lost without any of my ds's....s...s.. A lot of time my dsss...fall under my bookcase headboard and have to take some super energy to even find it!!

Have you played Rune Factory 3? Have you tried the Harvest Moon games?

Now you have two dsi 's....I have 4 total, 1 ds lite, 1 dsi...1 dsxl...and a 3ds and a Kindle Fire. I love my games on the Kindle Fire!

So many women have breast cancer..and that is where the money is on reseach.

Have fun playing your games! Am playing Skylanders and almost whack my poor Yorkie when I am trying to jump to another area and lose!

Posted on Mar 5, 2012 11:36:07 AM PST
Cynthia L. Padley I do like the Harvest Moon games and a few I need to play, so I don't really need the next one, but want it. It is funny about your Yorkie, I have a small Poodle that sits on me all the time. I tend to move around alot when I play, like my legs moving, and she will move off me if I get to active until I call her back.

Posted on Mar 5, 2012 11:42:52 AM PST
Karen: My favorite Harvest Moon is the Grand Bazaar. I didn't really like the last one...but Grand Bazaar I finally got married and had a girl arms slam down when I'm frustrated and only do that on the platforming games. I usually don't do platforming games...but finally like the Skylander game.
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Nintendo DS forum (582 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nintendo DS forum
Participants:  88
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Feb 13, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 2, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 31 customers

Search Customer Discussions