Customer Discussions > Paranormal Romance forum

Categorizing Books on Kindle Fire HD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 27, 2012 3:40:32 PM PST
Samantha says:
Can anyone tell me how to categorize my books on the new kindle fire hd? I am not seeing how you go about placing the different books in different files...eg ALL paranormal romance in one folder and all recipe books under another folder

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 1:25:13 PM PST
The Fires do not have that capability. Some people have had success with a 3rd party app but I don't know what it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 4:20:15 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 30, 2012 4:20:55 PM PST
Jeannie says:
I saw this in another post....I dont have a Kindle Fire but maybe this will help you.

There are two apps for purchase in app store for $2.99. Go to App store and type the word "collections" and both should come up for your perusal. I have downloaded the first one (oldest) COLLECTIONS FOR KINDLE FIRE and reviewed. It is okay and much better than nothing. Developers responded personally when I pointed out issues and discrepancies with first version and fixed most issues. I gave it high stars for this reason and that I finally had SOMETHING as opposed to nothing to sorta manage my eShelves.
A new app called COLLECTIONS AND CATAGORIES has recently emerged. I haven't any experience with this one and reviews are lacklustre with both apps.

Here is the link to the Amazon page for the app.
Collections for Kindle Fire

Jeannie

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 2:51:46 AM PST
LJA says:
This would be great but the reviews indicate major problems
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Paranormal Romance forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Paranormal Romance forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions