Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on Tikes
Customer Discussions > Parenting forum

Free E-book on Parent/Child relationship

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 29, 2012 4:10:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 29, 2012 4:14:36 AM PDT
Shaun says:
In the month of May I will have several e-books avaible for free. One is dedicated to helping our youths who will be our adults of tomorrow. It is avaible both in Spanish and english. The title is "Surviving The Family." It is a fully illustrated book. The look inside feature is up.

The other book is "The Dream Collection" and is a 300 plus page preview of both "Surviving The Family" as well as my international action/adventure novel "The REDHOUSE Project." In this preview edition you will also find several of my personal artwork that depicts a couple scenes from my novel.
I will make sure to post a heads up at least two days in advance.

In the meantime you can scout out the selections. The look inside feature is not yet up, but keeping checking back to see. I will make sure to not do the free day untill the look inside feature is up for "The Dream Collection."

Take care
Your reply to Shaun's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Parenting forum (398 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Parenting forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Apr 29, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions