Customer Discussions > Parenting forum

Great Way to Share Kids' Photos and Updates

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 22, 2011 2:08:41 PM PST
lewisbab says:
I recently came across this fantastic online kids journaling site and I really love the layout of the site and how easy it is to use. You can easily add stories and pictures from your day and the site will automatically organize everything in chronological order and display it on an easy to read timeline. You can even upload pictures from your iPhone (and soon I think your Android too) so it's great for uploading pictures instantly while you are out and about having fun! And I love that I now have a place to share everything about my kids with the people that are really interested, without having to put it all on Facebook for everyone I know to see! And the best part is that it is completely free! I definitely recommend it! www.intoloop.com.

Posted on Aug 31, 2012 8:50:40 PM PDT
There is a new book out for children called "We Share When We Sleep" and helps parents explain how children who have parents overseas are sharing them with the rest of us. Great book to help explain this complicated issue. It also goes over all other aspects of sharing with a New Fresh approach.. Good Luck

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 10:41:37 AM PST
G. Wright says:
http://www.artensoft.com/ArtensoftPhotoCollageMaker/ is great software for making those special photo collages that you can print and email to family.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2013 9:10:05 PM PST
Wende Best says:
"Become Yourself" Workbook: Student Journal This is a beautiful product.
Online is great, but you also need a personal copy to cherish for years. Something to have and to hold.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Parenting forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 22, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions