Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Paul Mccartney forum

Paul and Linda

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 14, 2010 1:40:27 PM PST
Pat Davis says:
Just finished reading Linda McCartney A Portrait. What a fine book and a fine woman. Touched by her style and talent and I can see how they had a strong marriage for 30 years. When she died (the whole family being with her) Paul helped her with the visualization of the two of them on her horse, riding off.....everything being fine....she died. Given his mother died of breast cancer and to have to loose her to it too....what a stab to the soul. He is a strong guy and a genius who can fall apart like the rest of us. Regretfully Heather Mills (witch wife) could not support him through his grief like Linda did at the loss of the Beatles, et al. Instead she tried to add to his load and got 24 million dollars. No prenuptual. Guess Paul thought he had a good woman, like Linda was. Nope. A dog. Meanwhile I wish Paul peace, ease, people around him that he can trust and a continued journey with his musical genius. Thank you Paul for decades of adding to the life of people and animals on this planet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2010 5:11:08 AM PST
cynicalgirl says:
I feel the same way. I think Mills became unbalanced after the birth of their daughter--at least that was the impression I got from some divorce rulings I read and also Paul implied the same.That makes me feel that she MIGHT have been OK when they were dating even tho his children were not impressed. I say this only because so many seemed to think he was crazy to marry her. She is a dog and I hope that Bea takes after Paul. She looks like him at least.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2011 9:30:00 AM PST
N. Riley says:
I too agree. Have you read Paul McCartney: A Life? Goes into great detail--very enjoyable read! The part on Mills was quite illuminating. She sounds certifiable (as in nuts!)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Paul Mccartney forum (14 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Rockshow? 15 Jun 22, 2012
How about a Country LP from Paul?! 24 Dec 22, 2011
run devil run 2011? 0 Apr 12, 2011
Heather Mills 5 Apr 10, 2011
Paul and Linda 2 Mar 11, 2011
When will Sir Thumbsalofts thumbs drop off?? 0 Mar 2, 2011
Wings Over America remastered! 0 Nov 2, 2010
Cum Back vs Let it Be....Naked? 8 Oct 29, 2010
Paul's 'Vaudeville' Brother 3 Oct 15, 2010
paul mccartney, song with a scottish sound 16 Oct 15, 2010
A good book of photos of Paul McCartney ? 6 Oct 15, 2010
New List: Ranking Macca 5 Oct 14, 2010

This discussion

Discussion in:  Paul Mccartney forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 11, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions