Customer Discussions > PC Game forum

Does the game "18 Wheels of Steel" work on a Windows7

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 17, 2010 9:50:38 AM PST
Beck says:
18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal to the Metal My Grandson wants a driving game and this one looks like something he would enjoy. My computer has Windows7. Most of the driving games do not say if it works on W7. Can anyone tell me if they work on W7?

Posted on Dec 20, 2010 9:14:05 PM PST
Jan Juchelka says:
"18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul" definitely works. And the older Hauling, The German Trucks, Extreme Trucking and 18 WoS City Rigs also works. Most of them you can get right here. Get some decent Steering rig with it. The best was Logitech G25, hard to find, G27 is the new and screw up version of the old wheel. But they are very expensive, go on some trucking forum to find out what works with what. Good luck.
Jan

Posted on Dec 30, 2011 10:50:21 PM PST
Do you know of any good steering wheel that is under $100? My 10 year old is way into this but I cannot afford a $2-300 wheel! Thanks for any suggestions!

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 6:23:47 AM PST
the logitech gt..
one which provides force feedback.
i believe you can find them around 100 and know that the one made for gran truismo is also compat with p.c. from what i understand.
just serach logitech wheel..
gt.
force feedback.
dont buy used.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 9:32:42 AM PST
Hello everyone ! Need help ! Got for Christmass Logitech G27 racing wheel but have problem to get it to use with 18 wheels of steel americal long haul. Please help yhank you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the PC Game forum (670 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  PC Game forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 17, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions