Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 forum

PS3 is...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 129 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 7, 2012 8:28:02 AM PST
KnucklesX360 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 10:02:40 AM PST
What is a 7th-generation home video game console produced by Sony?

Did I get it? Do I win!?

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 11:47:53 AM PST
Well it's already ahead in Asia/Europe... I'd say that's good for a system that has always been $100-$200 more than its main HD competition.

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 11:57:04 AM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
>>>ALWAYS gonna be in last place!<<<

are you kidding? PS3 is just about to pass X360s sales figures. (unless they have already)

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 12:08:50 PM PST
OP must be disappointed that he doesnt get to play
Uncharted
inFamous
Resistance
Killzone
Metal Gear Solid 4
LittleBigPlanet
God Of War
ICO
Shadow Of The Collosus
Demon Souls
GT5
MLB
Yakuza
etc

and that he won't get to play
Twisted Metal
FF Versus XIII
The Last Guardian
The Last Of Us
Jak And Daxter
Sly Cooper Thieves In Time
Starhawk
etc

Must suck only owning 1 console :(
...least you have kinect and halo to keep you occupied though

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 12:30:24 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 1:52:24 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 7:37:53 PM PST
America:
PS3 is last place

Japan:
Xbox 360 is last place

Me: I love my PS3! =)
And I enjoy my Xbox 360 occasionally though...

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 9:16:43 PM PST
KnucklesX360 says:
Five years and still in last place! PS3 has had price cut after price cut but can't win. sony has been bleeding for you guys and you don't even buy their games!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2012 11:48:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2012 11:50:01 AM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
really? I don't even play my Taxbox360 anymore, I buy games mostly for PS3 only, my 360 has given me nothin but regret and fury with the RRODs i've had in the past. As for my PS3, it's been goin on for 3 years to date and it has never broken down on me at all. I havn't had a single problem with kids screaming on the mic or have people cussing at eachother and at me for no reason in the game lobbys at all (not yet anyway), compared to XBL game lobbys.

I shouldn't have to put up with that BS either.

Posted on Jan 8, 2012 3:08:56 PM PST
Jan14 says:
Why do you guys respond to this morons threads?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2012 11:25:15 PM PST
Because everybody on Amazon gets trolled so easy it ain't even fun.

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 6:49:48 PM PST
The PS3 will always outlast the Crapbox 360 why?, the PS3 hasn't had to go through seven versions of hardware upgrade the Xbox 360 has and sadly that still didn't stop the RROD that haggers Microsoft today. While I do have the new Xbox 360 slim(Forced to get because of the RROD on my other 360) I can't help but fear that I'm going to get a message that a failures occurred or that it just won't start up.

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 7:18:06 PM PST
Ifedayo Alo says:
Hilarious!! Prediction: the ranting of a fanboy.

Posted on Jan 11, 2012 7:29:14 AM PST
BurazeKun says:
I love my PS3, however my friend loves his XBox 360. I occasionally enjoy playing the Xbox 360, he occasionally enjoys the ps3. However, I find it pales in comparison to the PS3. And despite reported bad sales. Worldwide, and since 2010 PS3 has outsold Xbox 360's, the wii is still more popular with nearly 30 million more people. I don't enjoy the wii as much as the ps3 due to poor game selection. (based on my criteria.) As a note in favor for Xbox 360. The new build does have actual heat sensors in the product which turn the product off if it overheats now. Which was the cause of the damage that afflicted most Xbox 360's. (Why so many versions before they made this right I have no idea.) Sony also likes to refer to the PS3 as a "Computer Entertainment System" rather then using the term "Console."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2012 12:51:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 11, 2012 12:54:14 PM PST
Will lets look between the differences of The PS3 and Xbox 360, the PS3 had built-in wireless online adapter a blu-ray/dvd player to play either regular or blu-ray dvd's, a vast game library, a hard drive already put in the console from 20 to 80 GB for the original PS3 and 60 to 320Gb for the newer slim versions. Now before the Xbox 360 slim console was released you had to buy the wireless adapter separately, you had to buy a hard drive separately and still do sometimes depending on what console you get, and the gaming library for the 360 was very slim(No pun intended) with it's only biggest title being the Halo series. Also while it did play dvd's you had to buy an external HD Dvd player at the time they were still being made if you wanted to play HD dvd's on the Xbox 360. Oh yeah let's not forget the biggest plus between the PS3 and Xbox 360 which is online services, you have Sony's free online availability or you can pay up to $55.00 dollars to use Xbox Live and that's if you just want to compete against other players online So while there is some fun playing games on the Xbox 360 let's not forget its short comings in hardware design or online service...

Posted on Jan 12, 2012 7:50:45 PM PST
Why should I care about what system is in last place, if I'm having fun playing the one that I own?

Posted on Jan 13, 2012 11:27:50 AM PST
NameSource says:
It's actually ahead of the 360 globally. The USA is the only territory where it's SLIGHTLY behind the 360.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 11:34:45 AM PST
360 is still ahead globally, but at this point does it matter? both are over 60 million is consoles sales...I think we can safely say they both "won"...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 11:37:50 AM PST
I don't think it freaking matters at all. Debates over which system is better are stupid and small-minded. Pick up a sport to watch or something that's an actual competition.

Posted on Jan 15, 2012 9:54:14 PM PST
Mikel says:
Only people with small johnson's care what place their console is in.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2012 3:26:02 AM PST
And both are roughly 20 million behind the Wii. I think we can safely say they both lost.

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 4:12:43 AM PST
The only sale I care about is the one I got, and I still use the same console since it's launch. I'm having a ball on online with my friends and frequently enjoy Hi-Def graphics of this generation. Never thought about getting the competition because they look the same to me. I got mine based on exclusives and previous experiences.

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 11:36:30 AM PST
Does anyone remember the xbox came out a year before the ps3 and wii...so the fact is nobody cares that the price has always been higher for the ps3...the ps3 is better...you pay for what you get

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2012 5:59:47 AM PST
You know Nintendo doesn't count.....except when discussing higher rated exclusives...
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 3 forum
Participants:  42
Total posts:  129
Initial post:  Jan 7, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions