Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 forum

The New Playstation Store On PSN

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-22 of 22 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 4, 2012 7:22:00 PM PST
I, for one do not like the way sony redid the playstation store. now you have to download it and install it. it remine me of the youtube app. there was nothing wrong with the old store. again this is why i'm getting a wii u and say the hell with sony. i've been with sony for many years, but i've had enough its time to go.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:44:05 PM PST
Redorae says:
I dislike the new look and the navigation but jumping systems over this? preposterous!

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 9:17:15 AM PST
saskamazon says:
every new interface takes time to get used to - I personally like the new look, can't imagine giving up on the Sony exclusives etc. b/c of it ... I will be getting the Wii U, but in addition to the PS3 / Vita .... LBP Karting tomorrow & All Stars later this month - to say nothing of R & C FFA on the 27th for a mere $20 .... I'm loving my Sony games !

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 10:17:46 AM PST
B. Kelly says:
I can find what I want to buy on the PSN store without difficulty. Not sure why someone would complain about it otherwise; you can either find things or you can't. The search is improved and the browsing is just as fast as it used to be. What is the problem?

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 10:30:01 AM PST
GarionOrb says:
It's a little more haphazard, but overall I'm liking the new store. I thought I'd hate it.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:27:33 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:40:43 PM PST
GarionOrb says:
You're one of those people who don't really care about the actual games, aren't you?

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 5:51:07 PM PST
i had over 80 ps3 games and almost all ps1 and ps2 games download from PSN, i'd love to play my ps3. i just can't stand what sony is doing to the players and don't even ask them there thoughts, before changing anything. so get over that i left sony because of there fixing stuff that wasn't broke idea.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:27:25 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Sony is so horrible. How dare they give players free wifi, online gaming, 45 games a year thru plus, the ability to charge your controller out of the box, countless exclusives and an easy to navigate store.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 12:56:09 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 2:55:22 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
If you pay 59.99 for a game there is no other cost to play. The online pass is in the box.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:13:20 AM PST
there was no pass for any in the box and yes both games are new unopened.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 3:47:35 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
Quit trolling uncharted 3 comes with an online pass.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:39:27 AM PST
saskamazon says:
I'm just heading out to pick up LBP Karting & I'm quite certain that if an online pass is required, it will be a code in the box .... LBP Vita came with an activation code ... they likely are just wanting to make a little something on used sales - so only new purchases include them ....

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:34:59 AM PST
i got dead or alive when it came over and it didn't have the online pass free in it. it was new from amazon but no pass.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:19:15 AM PST
GarionOrb says:
You must've missed it, or thrown it away thinking it was just random crap in the box. I promise you that if a game needs an online pass, it'll be included in new copies. That's the whole point of online passes.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:57:09 PM PST
saskamazon says:
my new copy of LBP K had the online pass code in the jacket flap ....

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:16:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 10:21:13 AM PST
B. Kelly says:
Correction: Anything you download FOR FREE as part of PS+ goes away w/o a subscription. Games you purchase at a discount from PS+ will stay in your library even after your PS+ subscription lapses. You will not have to repay the discounted amount to continue playing those games.

Online passes are included in new copies of games that require them. If you didn't get one, then you need to ask the publisher or retailer for a replacement online code. Lack of an online code is really not Sony's fault, but you have made up your mind you hate Sony, so I won't confuse you with facts.

EDIT: Sure, you're done with Sony. That's why you added Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3 to your wish list 2 weeks ago. You have a lot of PS3 games on your wish lists for hating Sony. 11 to be exact. I didn't see any Nintendo games on there, or a Nintendo console.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 11:09:04 AM PST
GarionOrb says:
^Epic win.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 4:52:28 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 5:19:42 PM PST
@ B. Kelly i don't use this acount much anymore and i haven't got around to cleaning it out it. I've have the wii u pre-order on target.com, since u can't pre-order it on amazon yet.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 1:26:29 AM PST
Mintynutz says:
The code could be on the back of the manual.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 12:07:40 PM PST
badguy says:
"No sir, I dont like it."
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the PlayStation 3 forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 3 forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  22
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions