Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 forum

Credit for spending $100 on PSN in October

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2012 7:24:48 AM PST
Paper Tiger says:
Hey! Has anyone here received that $20 credit for spending $100 or more on PSN last month? Okami just put me over at the last minute! I was just curious because I read that Sony sends the voucher in an email and I didn't want to miss it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:43:22 AM PST
saskamazon says:
the blog has stated that the $20 code will be sent out Nov. 7 - 9 .... hopefully there will be no difficulties with receiving them ...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:47:10 AM PST
Paper Tiger says:
Thanks! I missed that part of the blog. Trying to decide what to use it for still!!

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 1:31:17 PM PST
Paper Tiger says:
Is Sony doing a credit for $100 spent in November? Doubt I'll come close this time though. I just bought a ton of stuff for the Vita last month.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 5:13:22 PM PST
Jack Pacini says:
Got mine on Monday. It was actually a message from Sony in my PS3's inbox, and linked me right to the store where it gave me $20 instantly. Didn't even realize this was a thing, I just happened to spend a lot on PSN titles last month.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 9:29:39 PM PST
J. Yarger says:
I got mine in an email. And entered it right away. The code expires. But the credit in your psn wallet does not.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 6:06:54 AM PST
I got the code
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 3 forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions