Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 forum

Pre-order God of War: Ascension from Gamestop and you'll be able to play as King Leonidas from 300 in its multiplayer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Posted on May 15, 2013 6:40:00 AM PDT
Hahaha... $10 to play dress up?

Hahahahaha

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 11:35:31 AM PST
saskamazon says:
I doubt it ... it is exclusive to GS - so it will likely not be available for purchase anytime soon ....

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 10:41:41 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
make sure you pick up your preorder quick. you don't want gamestop to give you an opened "new" copy.

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 10:06:08 AM PST
1UP says:
My question is will I able to buy the King Leonidas DLC from PSN? Maybe it is less than $10.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 7:20:43 AM PST
saskamazon says:
I had that same choice - I went with the DLC ... wanted the goodies - if you go to the official GodofWar.com site, you can take a "Rise of the Warrior" challenge to get free, exclusive DLC ... I made it to level 6 which will net me 2 codes for bonus MP XP, a helmet, sword & suit of armor ... you could do that & then go for the $10 credit .... going to be a great game .

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 4:45:41 PM PST
1UP says:
$10 promotional credit from Amazon or King Leonidas DLC from Gamestop....... I can't decide.

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 2:37:11 PM PST
Giant hammer > King Leo

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 12:37:43 PM PST
Dude I pre-ordered the collector's edition and can not wait for next Tuesday. I am def down for some butt kicking

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 12:15:37 PM PST
saskamazon says:
it's a 4 v 4 match ... shrine capture / defend & deaths ... I liked it, & all in all, I'm mainly an SP player ... but I did the GS preorder for the 4 sets of armor for MP, the spear weapon, & King armor ... you also get the next 2 PS All Stars character dlc free of charge with GOWA purchase, & let's not forget the Last of Us early access demo ... I'm hoping to get upgraded to the CE - only time will tell ... we should get a few VGF 4 member squads & go kick some butt ... ;-)

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 5:18:44 PM PST
Waldo says:
How exciting for you. If you hate it, then you probably shouldn't have commented. Your comment adds nothing helpful to this discussion.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 9:12:17 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2012 4:28:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 25, 2012 4:28:21 PM PST
Watcher says:
I totally recall that movie being good. Wait! Never mind, that was the original one.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:48:31 PM PST
Waldo says:
God of War: Ascension Single Player Demo for PS3 out Now!

Sony made an odd choice when they debuted the next God of War with a multiplayer demo, as the series has always focused on its single player story. Many were curious about the circumstances surrounding Kratos in this prequel, but little has been revealed. A new demo has been released, and while it won't clear up any story details, it does a pretty good job of displaying the carnage that the God of War is known for.

Watch below to see Reiner and myself take control of the angry fella once again.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/12/19/test-chamber-gow-ascension-demo.aspx

EDIT: The SP Demo is only available if you buy the new Total Recall movie!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 8:30:20 PM PST
Play the beta and watch gameplay footage that's been out on youtube for awhile now.

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 2:22:09 PM PST
EpsilonX says:
How on earth would God of War multiplayer work?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 3:50:39 PM PST
If you are planning on pre-ordering the collector's edition anyway, why not pre-order from Gamestop? It's the same price and you get an extra skin, who cares if you use it or not?

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 12:47:46 PM PST
This might actually get my preorder now want to try the beta of the MP first though before I preorder a skin I might not use much if I dont like the MP.

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 1:13:32 PM PST
Done and done.

Initial post: Dec 1, 2012 8:08:13 PM PST
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/god-of-war-ascension-collectors-edition/102858

...HELL.....YES....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the PlayStation 3 forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 3 forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  May 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions