Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 forum

Sony-Lost My Respect For Them

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2012 1:21:32 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 7, 2012 5:07:11 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 2:53:41 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
Why don't you call back Sony and get them to honor the warranty?

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:10:48 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:52:02 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 3:52:55 AM PST
MikeT says:
When did you buy it? After the normal return period (guessing 30 days) then the retailer (Amazon) has nothing to do with it. The item was new (not refurb/used)? Item was both sold by and shipped from Amazon? Not a third party seller?

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 4:16:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 4:18:25 AM PST
Kin-foot says:
Right. Aren't you the same guy who is selling their PS3 because of the PSN change?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 4:38:01 AM PST
[W]hen [S]ony release[d] [their] new slim[m]er [PS]3, [I] [] lost all respect [I] had for them. [I] got [their] wonderful new system and it didn't even last a week. [A]lso got the one year warranty with it. so i called to return it for another that works and [S]ony said [I] had to return to [A]mazon. [S]o [I] called [A]mazon and they said [I] had to return to [S]ony because of the one year warranty [I] got though [S]ony. [] [N]ow [I]'m out 300.00 dollars and with a system that doesn't work. [T]hank you very much SONY.

*Fixed.

Yes, Amazon will replace a system within 30 days if defective assuming you bought it through Amazon and not a 3rd party seller. I call BS on this. Zon's CS is very, very good. Even if they wouldn't swap it out, Sony will after Zon's 30 days are up. I doubt the validity of your claim.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 6:15:56 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 6:16:55 AM PST
yes thats the same ID iot...hes full of it

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 7:41:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 7:44:58 AM PST
saskamazon says:
this guys a troll -he has another thread - slamming Sony & told us he's done with them. in that one, he has 80 games on his PS3 ... indeed.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:32:19 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 10:50:25 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
Daniel Willis says:
"when sony release there new slimer ps3"

Sony released a Ghostbusting PS3?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 11:01:00 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
This just sounds like a bad communication error. Perhaps if you could type a proper sentence then Sony and Amazon would be able to understand your issue and provide the proper service that this issue requires. I would recommend trying to get assistance from Amazon again but proof-read your message to them first so they can understand it.

Good luck!

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:06:18 AM PST
C. D. Murray says:
I thought you lost all respect for them when they changed the format of the PS Store? Either way you complain endlessly and have no real arguments, just a lot of screaming and tantrum throwing. Smells like a troll, a very poor one at that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 7:22:19 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
>>so i called to return it for another that works and [S]ony said [I] had to return to [A]mazon. [S]o [I] called [A]mazon and they said [I] had to return to [S]ony because of the one year warranty [I] got though [S]ony.<<

why would you call Sony to return it, when Amazon is the one you bought it from? or insted of sending the system back to Amazon, why didn't you just go ahead and have Sony fix the system for you and save Amazon the trouble of throwing it away and send you a new one?

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 3:26:21 AM PST
because amazon wouldn't take it back or exchange it, because i didn't buy a warranty. i bought the warranty from sony, so amazon said let sony fix it. then sony gave me the run around and couldn't find the warranty i bought from them. so i got screwed by sony and amazon and now i don't do business with either one. i sold the game that came with to a friend for $60.00 and the system for parts to my friend nate for $200.00. i made some money back and the matter is closed to me.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:52:18 PM PST
Waldo says:
The OP obviously is trolling otherwise he wouldn't have deleted his original post!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 3 forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions