Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 forum

Kingdom Hearts 3

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:37:42 PM PST
Well we don't even know if Kingdom Hearts 3 actually exist but you can play another sequel to final fantasy xiii. Basically Square Enix can't successfully develop new games any more so they just keep recycling FFXIII over and over again. So the best thing to do is not even look for news on KH3 because there wont be any. If they announce that it'll be going into development then don't expect KH3 to be released until 2015 at the earliest.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 1:41:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 1:52:13 AM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
my guess is that SE is workin on Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn MMO for PS3 or PS4, more than KH3 at this time.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 11:47:56 AM PDT
Theresa Yeh says:
They just announced an HD collection of the first Kingdom Hearts which includes the Chain of Memories and cutscene collection of Coded. No words on a NA release, though.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 3:51:28 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
The developer is busy with Final Fantasy Versus XIII last I heard and that seems to be in limbo.

There is a HD version coming but no word on a US release yet.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/09/20/kingdom-hearts-hd-is-coming-to-ps3/

Initial post: Nov 2, 2012 11:34:50 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 11:52:31 PM PDT
It's been a long time since the last kingdom hearts game was released. I've gotten and played all of them. What bugs me is that, kingdom hearts 3 is nowhere to be seen. After all time, you think square enix, the makers of the game would release it on the PS3 and other systems for all to injoy. So the question is where in the world is kingdom hearts 3. Or here's an idea make two HD collection for kingdom hearts bringing all the classic games to the PS3 system. Now that would be an HD collection to kill for in my book.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the PlayStation 3 forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 3 forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions