Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 forum

Super Street Fighter IV AE access code

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jan 3, 2013 2:39:49 PM PST
Coleman says:
I've had PS Plus for almost a year now, in three months I'll need to subscribe again. Personally, outside of Steam sales it's one of the best investments I've made for console gaming. Games on the Playstation store will go on sale here and there, and most of the time Plus members will also get a discount ON TOP of the discount regular users pay. Might not be for the absolute best games on PSN, but sometimes some great deals happen that I've jumped on, like Resident Evil 4 and 5 (Gold edition).

I've also gotten a slew of free games. Some I've played for 20 minutes and deleted, others are still on my hard drive like Little Big Planet 2. The great thing about Plus is this; if you see a free game, make the "purchase" (you won't spend money, but you still need to make it through a purchase) from the Store, and you can either download it then and there or for later. As long as you have a subscription, you can go to your Download list from your PSN account and get the game again. I had a month of Plus after the big downtime from 2 years (?) ago, got some free games that way. After a few months without Plus, I decided to get it for a full year and those games I got from that month could still be accessed for my account.

They've also added cloud storage (1 GB) and daily checks for your system which include backing up game saves to the cloud, checking recent games for patches and downloads, and applying those downloads for either your games or a system update all while you sleep / are out etc.

Rex, I don't think that SSF4 AE needs an online code to play multiplayer. But, you can always go through the PSN store for your game and check if you'd need to buy one there (that would most likely be the place to do so if you bought a used game and it asks for an online code).

Have a good one!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 4:57:21 PM PST
RexRau says:
I just brought a PS3, so i don't know many thing about it
I think what you say is true and very helpful
thank you for your advise

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 3:53:16 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 31, 2012 3:58:16 PM PST
Watcher says:
The reason I ask is because I'm trying to get away from ownership of a lot of things because all they do is accumulate clutter. I have so many movies I won't watch anymore, so many games I won't play anymore (but I usually sell those). It all made me consider really relying on services like Netflix, Gamefly and PlayStation Plus for my entertainment needs instead of accruing more things I won't need months later. I have a PlayStation Visa credit card that I pay my essential bills with so I rack up rewards points easily and it was nothing for me to apply it to a 1 year PS+ membership. I had to update my HDD to 1TB since I was running out of room on my 160GB HDD that originally came with my Slim. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (which I already platted, by the way) was like 14GB and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition is 18GB - both on PS+ for FREE along with Resident Evil 5, InFAMOUS 2 and Bioshock 2. Just something to think about to save yourself some money.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 2:24:07 PM PST
RexRau says:
lol, well maybe not,

but I want to play it in anytime I want

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 1:27:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 31, 2012 1:28:15 PM PST
Watcher says:
Ah... well, I guess that makes sense. But the real question is... will you really be playing it a year from now?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 12:22:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 31, 2012 12:22:54 PM PST
RexRau says:
no, someone told me playstatio plus is not free as you don't own the game
that why i want to buy the pack

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 10:44:27 AM PST
GyozaSauce says:
eh, there is no online pass for this game. No monthly fee as its free online play for PS3 as always.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 10:35:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 31, 2012 10:35:39 AM PST
Watcher says:
Why don't you just join PlayStation Plus and get it for FREE?

Initial post: Dec 31, 2012 4:24:43 AM PST
RexRau says:
hi
I want to ask if i buy the super street fighter 4 AE,
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - Playstation 3

does it include access code? or I need to buy the access code at somewhere?

I heard to be able to play super street fighter 4 AE online, I need to pay $15 per month, it is true?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 3 forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 31, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 3, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions