Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 forum

Finished my Journey

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 22, 2012 6:45:02 PM PDT
It took me about two hours, with a couple breaks, to finish. Incredibly beautiful game, and really cool how others can Journey with you (silently, lol). I dont know if i feel it was worth $15, but i do feel it was a beautiful and fun game. Replay? I dont know that i will, but i do know my girlfriend and her daughter will each give it a try.
Did you all enjoy it? Thoughts?

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 6:47:03 PM PDT
It also lists companions you met on your Journey by their PSN handles. That is cool. I had eight companions listed in my Journey. Now, if i can remember their names, i might send them friend requests so we can kill each other in the Ghost Recon beta. :)

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 6:53:32 PM PDT
Apparently i met more than 10 people on my Journey, but i think i had taken a dinner break for some of those. I suppose trophies are a decent reason for replay. Some are funny though, like "Reflection" for example, where you and a companion sit and "meditate" for at least 20 seconds, lol.

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 10:03:44 PM PDT
John McClane says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 4:50:39 AM PDT
Fortunately, the entire game isnt set in a desert.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 10:09:02 AM PDT
Don't worry about McClane. Sony touched his dong when he was a little boy, so he trolls all things Sony without knowing anything about them.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 6:08:43 PM PDT
I heard that somewhere. Plus, I've witnessed Die Hard's hard...on for the PS3.

Posted on May 2, 2012 1:20:32 AM PDT
Sha Gojyo says:
havn't played the game yet, but so far my thoughts are on when GTA5, Dust 514 and Aliens Colonial Marines comin out!!! those games are gonna be awesome! and will Bethesda be come out with a Fallout 4 or any of the other games I listed are comin out this year?!? this suspense is killin me!

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2012 4:41:51 AM PDT
I believe Aliens is coming out in January. I have it preordered, but i dont remember when they moved the release date to. Fallout 4? Probably late next year. They still have Skyrim DLC to finish, lol.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012 9:12:42 PM PDT
That trophy is actually kinda hard as you cannot talk to the other person to tell them you are trying to get the trophy. I got lucky and just parked it until someone finally came and sat next to me.

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012 6:21:52 PM PDT
That actually sounds like an easy way to achieve that trophy, inasmuch as you can walk away and do something else in real life, come back to the game, and stand a good chance of acquiring that trophy. A tactic i think i will employ. Thanks. :)

Posted on May 21, 2012 4:32:48 PM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
I'll buy Journey for $5. I'll wait.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 9:16:05 PM PDT
Justin says:
I thoroughly enjoyed Journey; definitely worth $15 in my eyes. Beautiful graphics and incredible score meets surprisingly engaging gameplay; I'd say Journey is one of my top 5 PS3 games ever.

I stuck with the same companion for better than half the game; his or her teamwork really made the game a more relatable experience. I was almost sad when he/she slid down a cliff and I lost him/her.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 11:25:19 AM PDT
I felt the game was nice, but if you've played Flower already, it's not really that enthralling. I found the game to be a frankenstein's monster of Flower and Demon's Souls, flighty exploration mixed with a meaningless multiplayer!

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 12:22:18 PM PDT
I found it infinitely boring.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 12:24:48 PM PDT
saskamazon says:
Journey is not for everyone .... as it is not your average run of the mill game .... it's more of an experience than a game .... loved it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 5:11:21 AM PDT
I love it, and continue to play from time to time even though I earned my white robe months ago. Sometimes I send notes to the companions who were with me for a long time, just to say thanks to the people who were purposefully helpful, trying to catch my attention and lead me over to something I was about to pass by, or who waited for me when my platforming wasn't up to snuff, etc. But no one's ever responded. :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 3 forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Apr 22, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions