Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 forum

so what did you think about sonys press conference?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 4, 2012 7:51:00 PM PDT
nopity says:
i thought it was good but could have have been better. what do you guys think about playstation plus now that there going to release free titles on it do you think its worth it now or its just a pull to get people to spend 50 bucks

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 8:03:37 PM PDT
I wanted more Vita content, but the PS3 stuff looks awesome.

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 8:08:54 PM PDT
Pinklaw says:
was impressed to see the last of us. The gameplay is as good as the visuals. I love how ps3 exclusives are always NEW games and not always the sequel that looks, feels, and plays like the previous games. Sony took the cake.

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 8:26:31 PM PDT
6/10.

Wonderbook segment was way too long and needed more Vita content.

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 9:06:15 PM PDT
THE LAST OF US!

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 9:26:42 PM PDT
Phenom says:
I personally was impressed. I wish there was more vita stuff but other than that, I got a lot of games on my want list

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 10:16:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 4, 2012 10:16:56 PM PDT
M. Thomas says:
God of War:Ascension looks the same, which is not necessarily a bad thing. For some reason I am just not impressed with Battle Royale. However, Beyond and Last of Us knocked it out of the park. Hardly anything on the Vita. Don't even get me started on Wonderbook.
For Microsoft, Halo 4 looks amazing but thats no surprise. They needed more coverage on Summer of XBLA and deadlight along with their retail exclusives like Gears of War, Forza, and Alan Wake 2. Too much time about sports crap and their boring tech. Xbox Music? really?

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 11:45:50 PM PDT
Paper Tiger says:
I think Sony thought AC and COD would be enough to carry the Vita for E3 in North America so that was disappointing for me. Beyond and The Last of Us saved their show and I was happy about the expansion of PS+.

Posted on Jun 5, 2012 11:28:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 5, 2012 11:29:53 AM PDT
Spirit says:
Sony won e3. I didn't buy a console to listen to music. I didn't buy a console to exercise. I didn't buy a console to watch movies and tv. I bought a console to play GAMES! Sony focuses more on games than m$oft. M$oft loves forcing kinnect down our throats by trying to integrate it into everything and wants the adbox to be an all-in-one box for everybody that does everything. All I want is a console that plays games and to support a company that has the same interest. Yes the ps3 does have the ability to watch movies and listen to music but sony doesn't focus on those features so much as m$oft. For m$oft gaming is a side note.....its not so important.

I was disappointed dust 514 wasn't showcased.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2012 8:26:10 PM PDT
Pinklaw says:
xbox wants to stay along the lines of wii. They're going for broader audiences meaning no love for hardcore gamers. They want sports fans, young kids who want to play simple games with their hands, and to hold onto their hardcore gamers they're just spending their subscription fees on early DLC.

Dust 514 info can be seen in the playstation store now in the video section.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2012 11:38:01 PM PDT
M. Rose says:
jsyk. I'm a sony guy all the way. But everyone who uses a $ in microsoft just makes us all look like douche fanboys..Other then that I agree. Games like Beyond and The Last of Us are why I game. For the experience.

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 6:41:19 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
I was happy with it

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 8:44:44 AM PDT
Sony did much better than Microsoft, could have seen less wonderbook and more vita,super excited for Beyond:Two Souls and The Last Of Us.Games like those are the reason that I've stuck with Sony since I started gaming.

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 10:23:45 AM PDT
ragnarok0609 says:
sony always has the best exclusives. MS dropped the ball by not showing any gameplay for Gears of war.

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 2:15:47 AM PDT
I liked it. AWEsome exclusives!

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 8:23:02 AM PDT
saskamazon says:
thought it was good, too much time spent on Wonderbook & too little on Vita .... great PS+ perks.

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 9:40:59 PM PDT
I really believe that sony just killed microsoft for the obvivious reasons and the reason it should have which is the games. Microsoft was just too techy and look at this that has nothing to do with actual gaming i mean they did show games but sony blew me away with the games im definately pre ordering the last of us and beyond looked cool. microsoft showed stuff like RE6 and the Tomb Raider reboot but you can get those on ps3 so all they really had was Halo 4 and Gears of War Judgement which i have nothing against i like both of the series but im a little sick of fps at the moment.

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 9:23:33 AM PDT
The Last Of Us... nuff said
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the PlayStation 3 forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Widescreen Amazon Streaming on PS3? 21 5 days ago
Can you put PS 3 save files into PC? Can you use ps 3 save game with PC? For example if you have wwe 2k15 on ps 3 and you have save files and you also have wwe 2k15 on pc, can you use ps 3 save files from wwe 2k15 with wwe 2k15 pc? 2 22 days ago
Can you play ps 2 or ps 1 game on ps 3? How to play ps 2 or ps 1 game on ps 3? 5 Nov 8, 2014
120hz vs 60hz for gaming 37 Sep 19, 2014
how to play Japanese PS2 games on PS3 USA version 25 Aug 22, 2014
How high will the PS3 get? 15 Feb 24, 2014
Who likes it more... 1 Feb 3, 2014
Dust 514 - free to play /in-game items for new recruits 0 Jan 30, 2014
HELP! My brand new ps3 freezes often. How normal is this? 51 Jan 21, 2014
Amazon price fluctuation? 10 Jan 15, 2014
I have a few questions please. 37 Jan 14, 2014
Lets be friends and play online. Whats your PSN ID? 711 Jun 27, 2013

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 3 forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Jun 4, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions