Customer Discussions > PlayStation 3 forum

Turok Save File??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 22, 2011 8:09:17 PM PDT
user123 says:
So I've been playing the same part of Turok over and over - the elevator right before Death Valley, which I think is only level 3?? - and absolutely cannot get past it. I must suck because I always die right before getting out the top. It's terribly frustrating as there is no checkpoint half way through either so I must keep starting over. Does anyone know where to get a PS3 save game download for 100% completion to get past this? There are no trophies or anything so there shouldn't be copy protection, but I can't find a download. Help is much appreciated.

Posted on Sep 23, 2011 6:38:48 AM PDT
WolfPup says:
No idea, but I thought the game seemed really hard from the demo, which is why I never got it.

I still liked the first one best (flawed though it was)!

Posted on Sep 23, 2011 12:43:30 PM PDT
user123 says:
It is incredibly difficult. When I play a game on normal difficulty, I expect it to be doable. This is just plain ridiculous.

I do agree with you on Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the N64. I wish I still had that...

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2011 7:21:32 AM PDT
WolfPup says:
It really had a lot of great ideas I thought, and for the time at least was super moody and atmospheric (I'd probably laugh at it now, but for the time...)

Unfortunately the series went downhill for me, rather than fixing 1's problems...although to be fair I never tried 3! 2 gave me headaches, I guess from the low frame rate.

Posted on Sep 26, 2011 8:53:14 AM PDT
user123 says:
I honestly never played 2 or 3... I guess at the time they came out I lacked the funding and just never got to them. The first one was given to me as a Christmas present. I do remember playing Rage Wars at a friend's house and wasn't really impressed. Essentially this is the first Turok I've played since the original. To be fair I was really enjoying it until this elevator scenario. I suppose I'll try again later as it's too early in the game to give up.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  PlayStation 3 forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 22, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 26, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions