Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 23, 2010 11:04:22 PM PST
Moonknight says:
If I purchase a PSN game here on amazon.com can I use the code if I'm in Canada? For some reason, these games are not available on amazon.ca website. The reason I ask is because some codes on PSN cards purchased in the US won't work on a Canadian account. Can someone who's from Canada and has purchased a PSN game from amazon.com confirm this for me? Thanks.

Posted on Mar 31, 2010 7:00:50 PM PDT
Olman says:
maybe the codes work for the US only, but that's a very simple solution for that:

create a new account on your ps3 and enter the data saying you're from the US instead of Canada. You can enter any address there as long as the country says US. Then you can redeem the codes without problems

I'm from costa rica and I can redeem any codes I get from the US store because my account appears as US account, so it should work without problems

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 24, 2011 10:07:02 AM PDT
can you please explain me step by step how to redeem code and after please??
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Playstation Network forum (28 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Playstation Network forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 23, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 24, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions