Automotive Holiday Deals GG Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Outdoor Deals on HTL
Customer Discussions > Playstation Network forum

Best places for movie downloads

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 15, 2010 9:23:48 AM PDT
I have a 7 year old who has the PSP and we are looking for movies to put on to the PSP its self. Only I don't know where to get movies.

Posted on Jun 15, 2010 6:13:43 PM PDT
FU says:
iTunes is pretty good. And some DVDs you buy also include a digital copy, which can be used on a PSP.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 16, 2010 6:22:25 AM PDT
So Itunes movies can be used by the PSP? I figured because one was Apple and one was Sony they would not work together.

Posted on Jul 12, 2010 2:05:57 AM PDT
If you have a ps3 you can buy movies and tv shows that will move over to the psp.

There are a few programs that will let you put your own movies on the computer and then you can transfer them over to the psp. Just have to scour the inter web.

Posted on Jul 28, 2010 1:59:53 PM PDT
It depends on whether you want to download those movies the legal way or the opposite!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2010 1:46:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 28, 2010 5:36:09 AM PDT
Cola 1000 says:
Can you recommend a program that will do that (transfer movies on my computer to my PSP) that works well and/or is easy to use.

Frederick- I am interested in knowing about some of the sources you indicated about. If you know of any good sources to get free or cheap downloads please let us know.

Posted on Sep 1, 2010 10:40:20 AM PDT
I think Sony mediaGo helps with that. Not sure though. I know through Sony media go you can install psp games from the pc to the psp. It uses your account as a media transfer device. Least that's what I think, dont quote me on that though.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 20, 2011 6:46:07 AM PDT
You can't put ITunes movies on a PSP. You shoultn't answer when you have no idea what you are talkinG about.

Posted on Aug 28, 2011 6:05:30 PM PDT
Caleb Powers says:
I use bit torrent! pre converted otherwise psp9 i used when i kept movies on it. realy wish i could remember the name of the converter

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2011 3:25:54 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on May 18, 2013 10:28:07 PM PDT
shane mcbain says:
playstation store

In reply to an earlier post on May 18, 2013 10:29:03 PM PDT
shane mcbain says:
yes u can u shouldnt so no when u dont know
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Playstation Network forum (27 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Playstation Network forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jun 15, 2010
Latest post:  May 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions