Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Should Obama healthcare plan pay for Free brain transplants for people who watch and believe Fox News?

Discussion moved to this forum by Amazon on Nov 8, 2012 8:32:55 PM PST.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 32 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2012 3:36:15 PM PST
IronMike83 says:
I Think the brain transplants should be covered under the healthcare plan and no Fox News viewer should be denied coverage.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:36:48 PM PST
SLAYER says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:39:53 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 8, 2012 5:40:27 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 3:41:12 PM PST
Nana says:
You are both showing your immaturity here. This country is in a world of hurt. We need someone to fix it not destroy it as Obummer has.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:43:03 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 8, 2012 5:40:20 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 3:45:27 PM PST
IronMike83 says:
Set up an opointment for Nana's transplant

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:45:57 PM PST
Ah, here's another, thinking that the Bush regime had absolutely nothing to do with the state we are in. Nothing bad happened between 2001 and 2008. It all started the second Obama took office in 2009. History and facts mean nothing! Thanks Fox News!

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:46:34 PM PST
J. Nolan says:
Definitely! Carl Rove should be the first one to get a free brain.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:49:50 PM PST
A customer says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:51:31 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 4:04:36 PM PST
Bullitt says:
Best bumper sticker seen before the election....."You voted the first time to prove you're not a racist....vote this time to prove you're not an idiot".
I guess just more than half the nation are idiots.......not just the 47% as previously thought.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 3:51:50 PM PST
Hal Baker says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 3:54:15 PM PST
harmonious1 says:
If Rove gets a brain transplant, does that mean that George W also gets one by proxy?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 3:59:04 PM PST
Claire says:
When O leaves office who gets the blame for the crisis this country will be in then? BUSH?????????

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:02:38 PM PST
A customer says:
Did the bumper sticker truly say '' your '' instead of the correct '' you're ''?

I bet it did, since it came from a Republican's mind. (and from your fingers. Uh huh, we're the dumb ones...)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:02:50 PM PST
harmonious1 says:
Well gee, Claire. Since you can obviously see 4 years into the future to predict the State of the union at that time, how is it that you can't see who will be blamed for it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:05:54 PM PST
Firefly says:
No, they should be reserved for people who insist on starting political threads in the GBF instead of the Politics Forum and for those who can't let it rest for at least one week after an election.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 4:06:31 PM PST
A2B says:
Just a friendly reminder that the election is over. This is a really good time to stop being so divided and stop the bickering.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 4:08:10 PM PST
This post shows just how little you understand about the economy. We're headed for another big recession, perhaps depression as this social experiment is simply unaffordable. Greece was where we are today 10 years ago. It will not be pretty.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:14:13 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:18:51 PM PST
A customer says:
Are you saying you hope this country fails because the little brown man with the big ears won again? That's terribly unpatriotic, terribly unAmerican and terribly truculent. Who do you think you are acting this way; Mitch McConnell??

Me? I'm ready to thank him after 4 years for righting the ship; and therein lies one difference between Dems and Reps

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 4:23:52 PM PST
I really like your use of the word 'truculent'. It is an underused word.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:28:55 PM PST
Michael E. Chadwick said: "This post shows just how little you understand about the economy. We're headed for another big recession, perhaps depression as this social experiment is simply unaffordable. Greece was where we are today 10 years ago. It will not be pretty."

And that is due entirely to the approximately $800 billion per year trade deficit. And the people responsible for this state of affairs are those who touted the benefits of "free trade" and who demolished our protectionist trade tariffs, i.e., the Republicans and the Democrats.

A nation cannot continue to lose almost $1 trillion per year without it having a seriously negative effect.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 4:34:02 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:35:58 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 8, 2012 5:40:44 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:45:27 PM PST
Jay Klause says:
Wow.. Really.. The country IS in a world of hurt but Obama inherited that mess from Bush. True there were somethings that he didnt tackle in his first term but its not as bad as it looks. I am Canadian and accused of not knowing whats going on but trust me, I see whats going on with unbiased news feeds up here. Fox has the country believing a lot of wrong things. And Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the cronies are just as wacked as Romney. And Im Mormon!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3086 2 hours ago
Liberals need to stop using the word "troll" to mean "person who doesn't exactly conform to my viewpoints." 38 7 seconds ago
Another environmentalist lie; farmers use 40%.... NOT 80%.... of California's water 96 1 minute ago
Auntie Aimee's House of Respite 8652 3 minutes ago
There is no current candidate for President, Dem or Rep, that would not be an improvement over the dismal failure currently in the White House. 390 5 minutes ago
What?--'Grandma Moses' as president? Really? 10 9 minutes ago
Top 20% of taxpayers pay 83.9% of the income tax burden 396 13 minutes ago
TPPA: What Obama and Congress don't want you to know. 25 15 minutes ago
And the Winner is IV™ .... Ask Not for Whom the Troll Trolls 1498 23 minutes ago
NRA bans guns at NRA convention for security reasons...Still wants them in daycares, schools, churches, the grocery stores, etc. 488 23 minutes ago
Ohio officer praised for restraint, refused to shoot WHITE suspect 3 30 minutes ago
why did israel provoke the latest war? 6320 31 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  24
Total posts:  32
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions