Customer Discussions > Politics forum

This Proves You Can't Bully Your Way To A Win

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 36 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 7, 2012 4:58:45 AM PST
Bixby says:
All the suppression, robo calls telling voters the election is today, Republicans stopping voters to ask for ID when none was required, making people stand in long lines, asking observers to come in like we are some backwoods country that needs to be kept honest, the machine that changed Obama to Romney, owning the dang machines...none if it worked!

People saw through it all, did what was right and elected someone that will help EVERYONE, not just who he picks and chooses to help. The Republicans should be happy, now they can all get healthcare.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 5:02:26 AM PST
Bad Grandpa says:
However, there are a lot of ticked off billionaires who would like their investm......err.......campaign contributions back.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:09:14 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:09:53 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:14:35 AM PST
Bad Grandpa says:
I quit! And I'm taking my ball with me!

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 5:16:16 AM PST
Bixby says:
Romney's campaign was positive??! What campaign did you follow? Its been nothing from the right but nasty cuts and barbs at the POTUS and he turned the other cheek. Obama makes one comment to the school bullies and they go into an uproar over it.
He has had so many personal attacks over the years about his place of birth, his parents, education etc and he handled it all with grace. Most people would have lost it a long time ago being personally bashed, not just for his politics.
Be happy he won, he will do good things for you as well because he wont pick and choose who he does things for. You wont have to grease his pocket.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:16:31 AM PST

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 5:22:03 AM PST
Bixby says:
Maybe we should just get people to work for nothing, get no healthcare, lock them in a factory, make them sleep there and treat them like dogs. Oh wait, thats what happens to workers in other countries w/o leaders that care about them as humans.
If you bow and scrape to companies like this so they don't move thier companies then we are no better than the places they move them to. They can get thier tax incentives to stay here and do the right thing. I would buy from a company like that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:24:08 AM PST
Ice King says:
I won't say Obama's campaign was positive, but what part of Romney's campaign do you think was positive? Other than positively being a failure, that is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:24:50 AM PST
Bad Grandpa says:
Yes, Romney's campaign was positive.
Positively disgusting!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:47:33 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:48:09 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:53:26 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:56:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 9:57:02 AM PST
Ice King says:
Which rallies? The one where he intentionally used Obama's "You didn't build that" line out of context?
That sure was positive.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:51:02 AM PST
Brian Curtis says:
Stay in that bubble, EBD. Don't learn anything from your loss, because that might challenge your assumptions! STAY IN.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 1:13:10 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 1:16:59 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 10, 2012 6:51:56 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 1:54:39 PM PST
That's not positive, that's being sickening sweet - meaning he said it, but didn't mean it. It's a trick politicians use - it means nothing, certainly doesn't mean he was being positive.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 4:00:29 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 8:08:03 PM PST
Nation...I DON'T know what campaign you followed...BUT..you MUST have been wearing Rose Colored Glasses if you thought Romney's campaign Wasn't Negative!?

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:27:43 PM PST
Bixby says:
I love the fact that the right can say the most horrible personal attacks on Obama, his dead mother, dad, wife, education, etc and he stands tall and refuses to take the bait. Four years of that constantly then he says one thing about revenge and they are like a dog with a bone and build on thier hate with his one comment.

Now here we go again, first Behnor says he will work with POTUS and be a gentleman, working together to get things going for the middle class afte 4 years of deadlock. BAM in walks the teabaggers going crazy over Behnor wanting to just let it go and move on. Next day, still stinging from his fanny paddling the good little boy goes right back to what the extreme wants.
McConnell, that douche bag turtle throws himself around like a god and bucks for deadlock AGAIN! Perish the thought the people making over 250 grand a year have to pay a little more.
How frustrating, can't they all act like adults instead of trying to get the guy won?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 6:31:22 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 6:33:40 PM PST
Kilgore says:
i don't remember any former republican president campaigning with romney.. why is that? ah yes, even a new republican candidate knows not to bring the baggage of former republican presidents to the present eye of the u.s. could you imagine the photo opt with bush jr. and romney. i find it strange, after all they have the same policies but no bush jr. allowed...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 6:34:39 PM PST
"I love the fact that the right can say the most horrible personal attacks on Obama"

See my above post.

"Now here we go again, first Behnor says he will work with POTUS and be a gentleman, working together to get things going for the middle class afte 4 years of deadlock. BAM in walks the teabaggers going crazy over Behnor wanting to just let it go and move on. Next day, still stinging from his fanny paddling the good little boy goes right back to what the extreme wants.
McConnell, that douche bag turtle throws himself around like a god and bucks for deadlock AGAIN! Perish the thought the people making over 250 grand a year have to pay a little more.
How frustrating, can't they all act like adults instead of trying to get the guy won? "

Increasing taxes will only hurt the economy, the Democrats will never cut spending and we will be in a worse position. You want to talk about fair share? Start taxing those that aren't paying any taxes. How fair is that? Romney's tax reform plan was pretty good, closing the loopholes on the very rich. $250k is not rich at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 6:36:27 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2012 6:36:48 PM PST
Kilgore says:
boehner claims that taking away the bush jr. tax cuts isn't popular with the american people. yet polls show 67 percent of americans want them to end with individuals who make 1 million per year and over. he is a liar....
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  36
Initial post:  Nov 7, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions