"...one part to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses."
So I ask you, should the Nobel Peace Prize awarded to Barry be revoked? Let's consider:
- His policies have inflamed tension with Pakistan
- He has authorized drone strikes in sovereign nations with which we are not at war
- His lack of leadership led to the Arab Spring during into the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamist Winter.
- He supported the invasion of Libya and subsequently ignored warnings of imminent Islamist attacks on the US consulate.
- He has done absolutely zero with regard to the civil war in Syria.
- He has continued to allow Iran to enrich uraninum past the point necessary for nuclear power plant reactions.
- His assassination of OBL was the result of years of CIA torture of informants and years of SEAL training in the cauldrons of Iraq and Afghanistan.
- The death count of the war in Afghanistan continues to rise under his presidency
- He has continued to let the prison at Guantanamo Bay to operate.
- His inaction has led Vladimir Putin to conclude that he should consolidate his position and increase the Russian nuclear warhead count.
Where are the war protestors today? Silent.