Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

The Right to Bear Arms means a more than owning weapons

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 14, 2012 1:17:03 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 1, 2013 7:50:43 PM PST]

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 1:19:17 PM PST
The next time you get attacked by the black knight, you can go medievel on him.

SCOTUS is now claiming that the Second Amendment has nothing to do with militias, but it also said that gun control itself is not unconstitutional.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 1:25:05 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 1, 2013 7:50:46 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 1:48:00 PM PST
I think bearing arms was the mark of a gentleman who was always prepared to defend himself or his honor. Sometimes I mis the code duello. There are a couple of people in my life that I would love to challenge to defend their honor. Let them chose the weapon. Society would be a lot more courteous with some of that going around.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 1:53:45 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 1, 2013 7:50:49 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 1:56:44 PM PST
south texas says:
keeping your neighbors in check so they would have and understanding not to go to your house.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 1:58:34 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 1, 2013 7:50:51 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 1:59:50 PM PST
south texas says:
yea

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 2:04:33 PM PST
It's funny you should say that, a couple of decades ago in my old neighborhood we had some gangbangers move into a rental house on our block and their friends started hanging around. A number of us homeowners took to cleaning our weapons on our front porches and they moved out right away. We never had any trouble after that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 9:53:15 AM PST
T.Paine says: "Armed people tend to get treated with a lot more respect which only shows that human beings have a lot of aggression within them and only keep it in check when they fear the other guy might blow them away with their firearm."

Projecting again?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3779 1 hour ago
I miss the Very Reverend Father Benjamin Harris Tyrone Topley DDS 2467 16 seconds ago
Washington Post: Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy 404 27 seconds ago
9-11 reality-based thinking 7048 28 seconds ago
M.E. 101 for Right-wingers 103 43 seconds ago
The Democrats are kinda in trouble, in fact we're all kinda in trouble 116 51 seconds ago
MvM's summer shanty,an Oasis from politics for the Forum friends! 1006 1 minute ago
Biden: "We never bow" 1 2 minutes ago
Why can't Christians admit they have a higher scoring death count than Islam? 133 3 minutes ago
When Biden starts out talking about charities 2 3 minutes ago
Orangutan 'copies human speech' 2 4 minutes ago
Donald Trump calls for Russia to help elect him president 26 4 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions