Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Fire TV Stick Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Another place where Republicans keep failing

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 29 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 23, 2012 1:46:49 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2012 2:14:12 AM PST
MisterTee says:
Isn't it great ?

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 2:18:07 AM PST
Hi BM!

As you may or may not have noticed, you press Control+V to paste. I see that you have a habit of fat-fingering the keyboard and you must be pressing Shift+V. That's OK, because there's this thing called a backspace key. Oh, why am I telling you this?

Next BM post will start out "V+}|"

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 2:19:42 AM PST
PS: You might want to go inform "President Romney" that he should withdraw his concession speech and take this to the Supreme Court. You never know... They gave us Bush and I'm sure that Antonin Scalia could cook up a constitutional argument for appointing Romney against the will of the voters and the electoral college that could be mildly entertaining.

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 2:21:09 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 23, 2012 2:21:32 AM PST
I didn't expect BM to show up again. He must have gone and gotten drunk, kicked the dog, and beat the wife. Now he's back with a hangover and ready to post more links from violent racist neo-confederate blogs.

He's like a turd that just won't $(@%ing flush.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2012 2:24:22 AM PST
MisterTee says:
I've got chunks of guys like BMac in my stool.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2012 2:24:32 AM PST
another fascist heard from.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2012 2:29:40 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 23, 2012 2:34:28 AM PST
MisterTee says:
Brian was driving home from work the other day, after a long day of blogging for Freedomwerks, when he got a call from his mommy.

She was worried because she saw on TV that some guy was driving the wrong way down the exact freeway, that Brian was traveling on.

Brian said "ONE guy ? There are *hundreds* of them !"

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2012 2:32:28 AM PST
BM is a Mitt Romney surrogate. He figures that as long as Mitt won't quit being a sore loser and STFU, then why should he?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 2:35:18 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 2:35:49 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 2:50:34 AM PST
MisterTee says:
Yes I am. And you *will* be required to demonstrate patriotism in the most patriotic way known to all true patriots who are patriotic.

Or else.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 2:51:50 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 2:55:32 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 25, 2012 3:23:13 AM PST
MisterTee says:
Keep it up. We will force you to become patriotic. You will not be allowed to denigrate this great country for much longer. You will be required to wear a flag lapel pin and salute the flag and sing the beautiful national anthem in the most patriotic manner imaginable.

Your patriotism *will* have no bounds, for you *will* become a true patriot in the most patriotically patriotic manner possible.

Did I mention patriotism ? Oh yeah, patriot. patriot. patriot. patriot. patriot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 2:56:08 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 2:58:53 AM PST
misty likes to abandon fallen servicemen:

"Two AK-47 assault rifles found at the scene of the killing came from the failed Fast and Furious operation.
An affidavit in the case by FBI agent Scott Hunter said when the Mexicans did not drop their weapons as ordered, two agents used their shotguns to fire "less than lethal" beanbags at them. At least one of the Mexicans opened fire and, according to the affidavit, Terry, a 40-year-old former U.S. Marine, was shot in the back.
A Border Patrol shooting-incident report said Terry called out, "I'm hit," and then fell to the ground, a bullet having pierced his aorta. "I can't feel my legs," Terry told one of the agents who cradled him. "I think I'm paralyzed." Bleeding profusely, he died at the scene.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 3:04:29 AM PST
MisterTee says:
I get the feeling you are not patriotic. A true patriot does not question his country. A true patriot supports his country no matter what. A true patriot will lie, cheat and steal in order to further the goals of his country. A true patriot does not hesitate to kill, rape, maim and bludgeon if his country needs him to do so.

You sir, are no patriot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 3:18:22 AM PST
Don says:
Romney? I'm still waiting for McCain to STFU!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 3:22:28 AM PST
MisterTee says:
Torture is patriotic !

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 3:43:11 AM PST
I guess those who read McGregor's posts are demonstrating a true love of country then.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 3:48:05 AM PST
MisterTee says:
It does take a certain dedication !

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 3:59:04 AM PST
RE: misty likes to abandon fallen servicemen:

He's just screwin' with you because, well......you're just so damn easy to screw with.

I mean, if you're going to continue to make things up just to have something to type, could you at least learn a new word? Repeating "fascist" to everyone you don't agree with not only makes you look like a nutcase, it makes you look like a rather dull and boring nutcase.

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 8:49:22 AM PST
I can recommend everyone here read two excellent books on the OP subject. They will open your eyes to the full scope of the housing bubble and 2007 recession.

Reckless Endangerment

Gretchen Morgenstern lays it all out in this great book. From government corruption to investment bank and insurance fraud. The whole enchilada and who gets the blame.

The Big Short

Michael Lewis focuses in on a few hedge funds that actually read the annual and quarterly statements of subprime mortgage investments made to appear as AAA rated bonds and then shorted those investments. The information was all there - few paid any attention.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 9:33:56 AM PST
Tiercel says:
...now, from the lunatic fringe of the party of STUPID...we get this brilliant retort!!!!

"fascist."

LMFAO as usual at you con-clowns!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 1:31:33 AM PST
misty likes to abandon fallen servicemen:

"Two AK-47 assault rifles found at the scene of the killing came from the failed Fast and Furious operation.
An affidavit in the case by FBI agent Scott Hunter said when the Mexicans did not drop their weapons as ordered, two agents used their shotguns to fire "less than lethal" beanbags at them. At least one of the Mexicans opened fire and, according to the affidavit, Terry, a 40-year-old former U.S. Marine, was shot in the back.
A Border Patrol shooting-incident report said Terry called out, "I'm hit," and then fell to the ground, a bullet having pierced his aorta. "I can't feel my legs," Terry told one of the agents who cradled him. "I think I'm paralyzed." Bleeding profusely, he died at the scene.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3457 15 minutes ago
And the Winner is™ IX.5 ... You're Not the Boss of Us ;~) 3830 1 second ago
Ogallala Aquifer 107 1 minute ago
FRANKIE SEZ: no real Christian carries a firearm 2 3 minutes ago
The Death Penalty - Yay or Nay? 74 3 minutes ago
Conservative columnist George Will says he's leaving GOP over Trump 69 3 minutes ago
Pearl Harbor--December 7, 1940 673 4 minutes ago
Brexit buyer's remorse as the full consequences begin to be felt 208 5 minutes ago
Hillary's not drawing the Bernie supporter's votes as the Establishment thought she would. 70 7 minutes ago
858 killed: Not a day in April passed without a terror attack 1 7 minutes ago
I miss the Very Reverend Father Benjamin Harris Tyrone Topley DDS 707 7 minutes ago
I hope Texas takes a hint from Britain... 118 9 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  29
Initial post:  Nov 23, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions