Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Customer Discussions

Politics forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
  Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3375 11 days ago
why did israel provoke the latest war? 9738 1 second ago
A great Day for justice in America 50 11 seconds ago
Scalia's "Originalism" and James Madison 47 19 seconds ago
All GOP candidates want to get rid of Obamacare 111 49 seconds ago
What would you consider a "win" in the Middle East? 13 1 minute ago
Kasich describes how Dubya blew $5.6 trillion surplus -- including for tax cuts for the wealthy 68 1 minute ago
And the Winner is™ ... The Seventh Seal 8318 2 minutes ago
Obama should certainly nominate a SCOTUS replacement for Scalia 4 2 minutes ago
RIP Antonio Scalia 78 3 minutes ago
Turkey strikes Kurds in Syria 14 4 minutes ago
Not only does the city shoot dead this young boy on sight without warning for playing with a toy in the playground, but now charges his family $500 in ambulance fees for the dead body for being BLACK 287 6 minutes ago
BREAKING RUMOR. Ted Cruz Trails Trump By Only Six In South Carolina. Marco Rubio Closing the Gap. 77 9 minutes ago
Hillary Valenties 53 13 minutes ago
Something You Should Know #23: Climate Change Is The Greatest Threat Human Beings Face On Planet Earth In The Long Term. It Is The Greatest Risk To National Security, Even Greater Than Domestic Or International Terrorism. Herein Find A Primer On ACC. 846 18 minutes ago
Democrats Have Ruined our Country 4013 19 minutes ago
OK, So Maybe Hillary Made a FEW Foe Paws, But...... 52 20 minutes ago
Shrewd Of Trump To Attack The Bush family And Particularly W, Or Is This His Waterloo? 31 26 minutes ago
Ted Cruz leads a prayer with 14,000 cheering evangelicals in S.C. 49 28 minutes ago
Gloom, despair, agony on me. Deep dark depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Gloom, despair, agony on me. 1 28 minutes ago
Sanders to suck up to Al Sharpton to try to get the black vote 38 29 minutes ago
Trump goes all Michael Moore 35 31 minutes ago
Reuters Poll: Trump 39.8%, Cruz 18.6%, Rubio 11.4%... 24 31 minutes ago
Conservative David Brooks: "I Will Miss Obama's Integrity, Grace, Humanity & Resilience" 65 33 minutes ago
I contemplated the possiblity of 4:4 on the Supreme Court last year and I was laughed out of the forum. Now it has happpened. What will happen next?? 5 35 minutes ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions