Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Zeitgieist, rent it and wake up .

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 5, 2012 6:32:02 PM PDT
Charles says:
Just one part of a complete fact finding and sharing video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 6:34:47 PM PDT
Captain says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 6:35:22 PM PDT
Blockbuster's banned me for sleepwalking there one too many times.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 6:38:47 PM PDT
S. Evans says:
Hmmm, so I like reading rather than being fed info in videos. Got a transcript? For the record, I did paste your URL and brought up the vid, see it's about the Federal Reserve.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 7:10:15 PM PDT
Charles says:
Yes that is one part , there are also sections on religion, twin towers etc. There is a web site that might have the written transcript. I rented it from Net Flix. This is not some folks telling stories, it is videos of those involved at the time speaking on the subjects , where that's possible. The rest is recorded fact.

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 7:24:38 PM PDT
Okay. Now you should watch Zeitgeist Debunked.

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 7:33:55 PM PDT
D. Woods says:
Check out these if you guys love Zeitgeist your gonna love these: Esoteric Agenda & Ethos

Oh, and Zeithgeist: Debunked has countless false information and incorrect premises. I can't believe you take that lackluster effort to veil critical truth serious..

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 7:06:12 AM PDT
Glad to know you've cornered the market on the "real" truth.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 7:55:39 AM PDT
i only do words

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2012 5:23:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 6, 2012 5:24:35 PM PDT
Charles says:
Mark Chapter Thirteen says:
Okay. Now you should watch Zeitgeist Debunked.

Already have, i also watched all the twin tower debunks.

How can anyone debunk actual pics of the scenes and videos of it happening. Government has gone to long lengths to keep the public from accepting the truth. But as with all the situations that have led to wars , the truth will come out and the people will say so what as usual. That is why this country is so screwed up. The people are beat into shape, to accept whatever is done by our government.

LOOK OUT! GOVERNMENT PEERING AT YOU WITH X-RAYS ON HIGHWAY

http://www.wnd.com/2010/09/202853/

will this be debunk or just accepted.

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 8:44:42 AM PDT
Charles says:
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/99legacy/11-16-1999b.html

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 11:18:39 AM PDT
Axiomatic!!! says:
If anyone is interested in seeing how corporations and government have used psychology to shape a consumer society, the BBC did a wonderful series called "The Century of the Self".

You can watch it on YouTube.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2012 11:03:15 AM PDT
Charles says:
watching it now !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFL02NmBrc
Your reply to Charles's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2012 11:05:46 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 8, 2012 11:22:52 AM PDT
Charles says:
First thing that struck me is how religions have used these concepts for time immortal to make people come to them.

Posted on Jul 8, 2012 11:36:27 AM PDT
Charles says:
The Military knows that individuals don't fully develope a conscience till well into their twenties, so they grab people to fight their wars before they know to say i won't kill for you. Unfortunately for the soldiers, after they have done much killing they realize how wrong they were and it causes them mental problems. Military doesn't care though. We see what it can do in cases like Iraq, where we were shown the weapons of mass destruction did not exist and we had no real reason to go in and destoy these peoples lives.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2012 1:57:13 PM PDT
Axiomatic!!! says:
Playing to base desires and fears has always been effective in controlling groups.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3720 12 hours ago
First Poll since Convention puts Trump ahead, 51% to 49% 46 1 minute ago
9-11 reality-based thinking 6983 4 minutes ago
Why are Liberals Increasing in Numbers? 98 5 minutes ago
20,000 Wikileaks Emails Reveal Open Collusion Between DNC and HRC Before Nomination Secured 144 6 minutes ago
Stupid effin' Democrats are going to hand the country over to that POS Trump and he will destroy it. How in the world has it come to this? 15 7 minutes ago
Would Hillary profit from honesty at this late date? 12 7 minutes ago
If Trump wins, I expect everyone who threatened to leave America make good on it 72 8 minutes ago
I miss the Very Reverend Father Benjamin Harris Tyrone Topley DDS 2241 10 minutes ago
DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention 145 11 minutes ago
Why are terrorist atrocities fomented by Islam? 827 12 minutes ago
Uranium Mines The Thug BLM Desperately Wants To Confiscate 345 13 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Jul 5, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions