Customer Discussions

Politics forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3202 8 days ago
And the Winner is IV™ .... Ask Not for Whom the Troll Trolls 3243 10 minutes ago
Let's get real about the Ignore Button... 183 12 minutes ago
Do you believe in paid political trolls? 6 22 minutes ago
Armed police officers rushed in to the Mohammed Art Exhibit and Contest and quickly removed Pamela Geller and whisked her away to safety after a gunfight erupted outside of the event. 39 22 minutes ago
Funeral planned for our martyr Freddie Gray 553 27 minutes ago
Two Suspects Shot Dead Outside Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Texas 101 30 minutes ago
Palestine v. Israel: Before Elections, PM Netanyahu Stated There'd Be No Two-State Solution On His Watch. Later, He Said It's Dangerous Now For There To Be An Independent Palestine. Jimmy Carter Says Netanyahu Never Has Supported A Two-State Solution.... 66 37 minutes ago
Cruz warns of 'liberal fascism' targeting Christians 342 44 minutes ago
I think homosexuality is wrong 1137 1 hour ago
SD, Scanlon and their cohorts get what they want 181 1 hour ago
I strongly support Bernie Sanders for President 146 1 hour ago
Remember Haymarket, May 4! Leftists Killed Innocent People! 49 1 hour ago
Which Is More Inflexible: The GOP or the Democrats? 1 2 hours ago
I should be leaving by Thursday, but until then I'm gonna have some fun. 15 2 hours ago
A Call to all caring posters on this forum: G. Garners sick talk can not be tollerated! Please assist me. 258 2 hours ago
Retailer store plans 142 2 hours ago
Does Polygamy hurt gay marriage? 309 3 hours ago
Surprised that the left hasn't used the "race relations are worse than ever because everyone hates Obama" excuse? 15 3 hours ago
Indiana Governor Mike Pence's precious surplus included cutting dam inspections in Indiana down to two people, for all 900 state-owned dams, in the entire state. 31 3 hours ago
Millionaires and billionaires buying up mobile home parks, doubling the rent on the poor. 12 3 hours ago
Ferguson - New York - Treyvon - now Boston - You over charge the police and they walk. 11 3 hours ago
Iran Seizes Containership 58 3 hours ago
So how will the Left capitalize on this narrative? 67 3 hours ago
Bill Clinton gets half a million for one speech in Moscow while sale of Uranium mines to Russians needed approval from Hillary State Department. 138 4 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions