Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions

Politics forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
  Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3411 Apr 23, 2016
This is DRM's Spokesman. He had to leave for the evening. He asked me to let you know that. 15 3 minutes ago
Hillary an inspiration to women 7 4 minutes ago
Boycott of Target over Tranny Issue Working! 1 5 minutes ago
I am Slurpage. Hear Me Roar. 3 6 minutes ago
What Causes Poor Uneducated White People To Vote Republican? 863 6 minutes ago
Today A Young Person Asked Me Why Obama Seems To Hate Both White People And Godly People...an interesting article analyzes these facts...its a must read! 56 7 minutes ago
Overshoot, too many humans now exist 403 10 minutes ago
Scary Monsters. (And Super Creeps) 139 21 minutes ago
Bernie Sanders Sounds Like Hitler, Without The Cresendo. 13 34 minutes ago
And the Winner is™ IX.5 ... You're Not the Boss of Us ;~) 1220 36 minutes ago
Feminists go ape **** on Notch, the creator of Minecraft, for dissing the word "mansplaining" 1 38 minutes ago
Crooked Hillary is at it again in California this time! 141 50 minutes ago
The Fundamental Difference Between Sanders and Clinton 63 52 minutes ago
Please ignore DRM 116 54 minutes ago
What does the anti gun leftist do when his home is invaded by burglars? 183 56 minutes ago
July 1st Florida students will have an "opt out" choice for standing for the pledge 1477 59 minutes ago
Sheila's Summer Sea Shanty 9341 1 hour ago
Why Trump Should Go The Distance In 2016 911 1 hour ago
Capitalism scares me. I do NOT like a Dynamic and free economic system. Give me Communism ANY day over this insecure capitalist system. I want Guaranteed economic security. Can't someone Take Care Of Me? Because I'm Scared. Really Scared. 50 1 hour ago
Donald Trump tied with Hillary in battleground state of Virginia! 31 1 hour ago
I miss Father Ben. 8103 1 hour ago
The Farce That IS The Campaign To Win The White House -- Trump, Clinton And Sanders 9 1 hour ago
Clinton Cash 78 1 hour ago
All the News Anti-Israel Posters do not care to read or discuss 1597 1 hour ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions