Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Customer Discussions

Politics forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
  Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3720 16 hours ago
Those who pay for education should consider the benefits of a bonus system for students. 52 1 second ago
Leaked Emails Show DNC Officials Planned Anti-Trump Protests 0 56 seconds ago
The Religion of Peace 562 1 minute ago
Debbie Wasserman Schultz replaced by Sander's hater Donna Brazile 47 1 minute ago
Political Scenarios and Mainstream Media Propaganda 59 1 minute ago
Why are Liberals Increasing in Numbers? 108 2 minutes ago
MvM's summer shanty,an Oasis from politics for the Forum friends! 907 2 minutes ago
Why Obama's half-brother says he'll be voting for Donald Trump 1 3 minutes ago
If Trump wins, I expect everyone who threatened to leave America make good on it 116 8 minutes ago
Manafort already has financial ties with Russia. Trump is a Traitor to America and is working with Putin. 7 11 minutes ago
All the News Anti-Israel Posters do not care to read or discuss 2658 13 minutes ago
I predict Hillary just lost 388 16 minutes ago
I miss the Very Reverend Father Benjamin Harris Tyrone Topley DDS 2251 17 minutes ago
And the Winner is™ IX.5 ... You're Not the Boss of Us ;~) 6361 19 minutes ago
2/3's of Ameri cans Can't Pass a Basic Test of Financial Literacy 95 20 minutes ago
Sandy Hook was a gun free zone. Cinemark theater in Aurora Colorado was a gun free zone. Pulse nightclub in Orlando was a gun free zone. 206 22 minutes ago
Killary's Inflated "Support" - Threats, Either Real or Perceived 37 28 minutes ago
Is Trump's Communist Wife behind the Russians and the emails? Has The Donald agreed to sell Ivanka to Putin after the election? 12 31 minutes ago
DNC Convention predictions 25 32 minutes ago
'....can we get someone to ask his [Sanders] belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist' - DNC CFO Brad Marshall 37 33 minutes ago
9-11 reality-based thinking 6986 33 minutes ago
Hillary's Defense Of Breaking The Law Is That She Didn't KNOWINGLY Do It. If They Let Every Criminal Off The Hook For That, The Prisons Would Be Empty. 68 34 minutes ago
Breaking: Shooting Spree In Munich, Germany At Shopping Mall And Possibly Other Locations... 295 36 minutes ago
Why are terrorist atrocities fomented by Islam? 854 38 minutes ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions