Customer Discussions

Politics forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
2841 14 days ago
Given Events In Austin, Texas The Night After Thanksgiving Day, It's Interesting That The Event Has Not Received Significant Attention And Comment As To Homegrown Terrorism. No Lives Were Lost Ohter Than A Shooter. But....... 32 9 minutes ago
I Put My Money Where My Mouth (and Keyboard) Is 14 11 minutes ago
Obama: Only Native Americans Can Legitimately Object to Immigration 157 14 minutes ago
Is America Slouching, Slowly But Certainly, Into The Realm Of The Political Neanderthal -- Sans Ted Cruz, Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones -- And, If Yes, Where Will This Take Us? 50 21 minutes ago
A TRULY Teachable Moment........ 6 31 minutes ago
Most Ferguson Residents Have Already Finished Christmas Shopping! 6 34 minutes ago
Auntie Aimee's House of Respite 2468 35 minutes ago
Mathematically speaking, the Dems cannot regain control of senate in 2016 63 52 minutes ago
'Universe-shattering' twist in Obama birth probe 114 55 minutes ago
Would you join the military, knowing the track record of the administration? 183 1 hour ago
The state of Utah lost their fight against marriage equality. Now, a federal judge has ordered the state to pay $95,000 to compensate the four couples who sued the state for their legal fees. 4 1 hour ago
"Corporate America is using police forces as their mercenaries." -- Police Captain, Ray Lewis 9 1 hour ago
Model And TV Host Janice Dickinson Has Added Her Name To A Growing List Of Women Who Have Accused Comedian Bill Cosby Of Rape/Sexual Assault. Some Say Cosby Is Perhaps Hollywood's Most Prolific Rapists. Others Say He Is The Boost Some Women Needed. 749 1 hour ago
Wagging my finger at a family member who will be shopping at Walmart tomorrow. 37 1 hour ago
Qualities of an Emperor.... 28 1 hour ago
Many of the witnesses in Ferguson out right lied. 111 1 hour ago
Why Are Red States On The Dole? 608 1 hour ago
Have cons ever taken the side of blacks on a controversial issue? 173 1 hour ago
I admit I was wrong about George W. Bush 25 1 hour ago
Pope calls for fighting hunger and poverty as key to stopping jihadists 1 2 hours ago
Here's a solution to the anarchy that threatens America:.... 85 2 hours ago
Robert Spencer in FrontPage: UK: It Was "Racist" to Prosecute Muslim Rape Gangs 58 2 hours ago
The Prospects For A New Supreme Court Justice In The Next Few Years.... 9 2 hours ago
Who Are The Most Civilized And Appropriately Forward Thinking Politicians On The Planet? 22 2 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions