Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions

Politics forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
  Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3773 2 minutes ago
Leftists, you say that you will leave the US if Trump wins, but where will you go? 13 1 minute ago
Opening July 22: "Hillary's America: The Secret History of The Democratic Party!" 229 2 minutes ago
Breaking: Bombing in Ansbach, Germany 9 3 minutes ago
Don't switch driver in a safari 7 7 minutes ago
The Religion of Peace 572 8 minutes ago
Debbie Wasserman Schultz replaced by Sander's hater Donna Brazile 71 10 minutes ago
Save the Whales, No Fracking, Occupy Wall Street, White Privilege, GayBLTs, Free Stuff, Black Lives Matter, Bernie or Bust, $15 Minimum, Which Bathroom Should I Use... 87 14 minutes ago
How is it that all the great Republican heroes of the last 20 years all if a sudden don't know anything now that they don't support Trump? 57 20 minutes ago
So Schultz Is Resigning Or Already Has. But The Cause Of Her Resignation Will Shake The Democratic Party To The Core And Probably Lose The Election For Hillary Clinton. 40 29 minutes ago
'....can we get someone to ask his [Sanders] belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist' - DNC CFO Brad Marshall 53 39 minutes ago
I miss the Very Reverend Father Benjamin Harris Tyrone Topley DDS 2255 43 minutes ago
Why are Liberals Increasing in Numbers? 298 43 minutes ago
If Trump wins, I expect everyone who threatened to leave America make good on it 138 51 minutes ago
And the Winner is™ IX.5 ... You're Not the Boss of Us ;~) 6377 1 hour ago
I predict Hillary just lost 433 1 hour ago
Republican party platform calls for defunding public transportation. 99 1 hour ago
Judge Arpaio offers conditional leniency in troll doxxing case 207 1 hour ago
MvM's summer shanty,an Oasis from politics for the Forum friends! 934 1 hour ago
GOP Platform Proposes To Get Rid Of National Parks And National Forests 385 1 hour ago
US election: Do 'lock her up' chants mark a new low? 11 2 hours ago
BS Supporters Chant `Lock Her Up' in PHL Protest Against HC 3 2 hours ago
2/3's of Ameri cans Can't Pass a Basic Test of Financial Literacy 100 2 hours ago
Why Obama's half-brother says he'll be voting for Donald Trump 5 2 hours ago
Sandy Hook was a gun free zone. Cinemark theater in Aurora Colorado was a gun free zone. Pulse nightclub in Orlando was a gun free zone. 216 2 hours ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Search Customer Discussions