Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Apparently, Zimmerman liked to stereotype mexicans too!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 4, 2012 12:00:25 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 4, 2012 12:01:14 PM PDT
Mende Mui says:
I mean come on, this guy was a bigot from the get go...!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/old-george-zimmerman-myspace-page-surfaces-with-apparent-disparaging-ethnic-comments/2012/05/02/gIQA9pMqwT_story.html

Posted on May 4, 2012 12:10:34 PM PDT
Class act.

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2012 12:21:50 PM PDT
Dragonwolf says:
But I thought he was sooo Hispanic.
/sarcasm.

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2012 1:07:54 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 4, 2012 5:45:18 PM PDT]

Posted on May 4, 2012 1:09:53 PM PDT
Mende Mui says:
LoL!

Posted on May 4, 2012 1:12:43 PM PDT
Lettuce Prey says:
He is Hispanic. This is the same as blacks calling each other/themselves the N-word.

Posted on May 4, 2012 1:34:40 PM PDT
Mende Mui says:
I personally could careless if he is Hispanic; the point was that u can't go on stereotyping a group even if u belong to that particular group. I would have started the thread even if Zimmerman was black.

- So black call each other what ever... but if a black person stereotypes another person, that's out of bounds.

Posted on May 4, 2012 1:36:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 4, 2012 1:37:45 PM PDT
Mende Mui says:
I would probably yell at a white dude if he was stereotyping other white people in my presence!

-Simple as that... not math involve!

Posted on May 4, 2012 1:39:59 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 4, 2012 1:41:11 PM PDT
Mende Mui says:
"Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!" G. Zimmerman.

- This is not the kind of quote any one should be defending but being that u are wing-nut, it doesn't matter.

Posted on May 4, 2012 1:42:46 PM PDT
Mickey Ryan says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on May 4, 2012 1:43:22 PM PDT
Captain says:
Put the knife down, Amidu.

Posted on May 4, 2012 1:44:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 4, 2012 1:45:09 PM PDT
Mende Mui says:
Captain

Stop being like that... I'm a lover not a fighter!

Posted on May 4, 2012 3:03:38 PM PDT
ET says:
"We believe that inviting public scrutiny of the contents of this social media account invites scrutiny of the social media accounts of all parties involved."
http://gzlegalcase.com/index.php/press-releases/11-contents-of-george-zimmerman-s-abandoned-myspace-page-scrutinized
Your reply to ET's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on May 4, 2012 8:25:05 PM PDT
when you become famous, all this comes out, doesn't it?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3375 9 days ago
Why are Conservatives supported by racist Supremacist? 7 15 seconds ago
Clinton and Sanders buy Hispanic vote 5 1 minute ago
KASICH shows his truly TEA colors: defunds PP based on Fioroni's fraudulent faked video 0 1 minute ago
Man stabs dog. Police open fire and kill man. Dog doing fine, resting at home 18 4 minutes ago
Dem Debate on right now 65 6 minutes ago
Is The Misuse Of Our Military At The Root Of Our Political And Financial Mess? 1 7 minutes ago
Nancy and Ronny were paid a cool $2 million by the Japanese 0 8 minutes ago
GOHMERT finds Senator Sanders the fruit of permitting "hippies" to teach: NEWS TO GOHMERT!: no they do not . . . 1 9 minutes ago
student threatens to smash woman's laptop featuring Donald Trump sticker 321 9 minutes ago
NYPD Officer Peter Liang found guilty of manslaughter in fatal shooting of Akai Gurley 5 16 minutes ago
If the future Trump administration paid you $1,000 to turn in a Muslim for deportation, would you participate? 140 21 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  May 4, 2012
Latest post:  May 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions