Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Was Obama Wearing An Earpiece During The Debates?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 43 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 26, 2012 9:26:21 AM PDT
Dale Day says:
by MacAoidh http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2012/10/president-obama-was-wearing-an-earpiece-during-the-monday-debate-further-explains-why-he-had-no-answers-during-first-debate-the-earpiece-had-problems-2510318.html

Was Obama Wearing An Earpiece During The Debates? - Before It's News

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M99TMh6rE9k/UIdBCFQq6RI/AAAAAAAADrc/GagtROmCoJ0/s1600/ear.jpg THIS PICTURE WAS POSTED ON DRUDGE FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS - WAKE UP AMERICA - OBAMA IS A FRAUD

President Obama was wearing an earpiece during the last debate. He was advised on what to say using this earpiece.
Is that fair America???
Did Mitt Romney wear an earpiece, no of course not!
Again, this President will stop at nothing to stay in power. - N.P.Contompasis

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 9:31:32 AM PDT
gginnc says:
Gotta give it to O. His lack of character is the one constant in his life. The empty chair is not your friend.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 9:36:35 AM PDT
Any credible source that is not a RW blog for this story?

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 9:36:54 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2012 9:37:08 AM PDT
Ryan S. Hupp says:
...what are we supposed to be seeing? I see a low-res picture of an ear. Terrifying!

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 9:38:54 AM PDT
Jim Penname says:
There were times that it looked like he was listening to someone.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 9:41:30 AM PDT
There was a few times Mitt squeezed up his face in an odd smirk like he was passing gas.

Should we worry about Mitts digestive health? I mean the guy might have a serious problem.

Obama looked like he was LISTENING during the debate, Mitt looked like he was squeezing out farts!

What to do ...who to vote for ?? Ahhhhhh

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 9:44:06 AM PDT
E.T. says:
This story is no different than the one claiming that Romney's handkerchief was a cheat sheet!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 9:44:24 AM PDT
Correct.

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 9:57:50 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2012 9:59:41 AM PDT
jazz lady says:
I wouldn't put anything past Obama and his team. They are so desperate to stay in power! I do know that, after the first debate, they were trying to get permission to use a teleprompter for the next two debates. They very well could have compromised with an earpiece. Obama's "handlers" aren't about to take any chances that might hurt their guy. That is obviously, what's behind the lies, deception and coverup in Benghazi. If this was a Republican president, you can bet your bottom dollar, impeachment proceedings would already be in motion! Btw, Snopes says "research is in progress" on the question. I found this article on the subject with several photos, however: http://www.norcalblogs.com/gate/2012/10/was-obama-wearing-an-earphone-during-debate-with-romney-you-decide.php

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 9:58:48 AM PDT
Lonya says:
Dale, meet Marilyn. Marilyn, meet Dale.

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 10:01:48 AM PDT
Mickey Ryan says:
"Was Obama Wearing An Earpiece During The Debates?"

Hah, most likely. This chump can barely do anything on his own. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. In fact, I'd be surprised if he wasn't wearing one.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 10:47:32 AM PDT
Ryan S. Hupp says:
"I do know that, after the first debate, they were trying to get permission to use a teleprompter for the next two debates."
Bullshit

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 10:59:29 AM PDT
JKW Retired says:
Obama was definitely not wearing an earpiece. He has had a permanent implant since 1999. His problem is that he cannot listen and speak at the same time, so they got him a TelePrompter as a supplement.

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 11:29:36 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2012 11:30:07 AM PDT
Tony Bruno says:
Yes, he was listening to me on sports radio.

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 11:39:29 AM PDT
RADIO !!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 11:43:04 AM PDT
Mexican Radio

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 11:47:51 AM PDT
Tony Bruno says:
"Mexican radio." RIP Wolfman Jack. Barry, thanks for the memory.

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 11:48:53 AM PDT
So now the right wingers are admitting that Obama performed better than Romney during the 2nd and 3rd debates? Their talking points keep changing - I should keep a scorecard.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 11:50:24 AM PDT
Ryan S. Hupp says:
Live transmission?

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 11:51:25 AM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Obama was channeling Wolfman Jack?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 11:51:27 AM PDT
Substance

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 11:53:29 AM PDT
Ryan S. Hupp says:
aw yiss

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 12:00:21 PM PDT
Bixby says:
Romney had in hearing aids. Now THAT is scary!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 12:05:34 PM PDT
Truthseeker says:
Lol, what will the Republicans come up with next to demonize Obama?

Birtherism, Muslim, Kenyan, Collegegate, Earpiece - whoaaa! Republicans will stop at nothing to disrespect the nation's first African-American President. To the racists/bigots who have taken over the GOP, Obama will always be a "boy".

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 12:06:26 PM PDT
Truthseeker says:
Lol, what will the Republicans come up with next to demonize Obama?

Birtherism, Muslim, Kenyan, Collegegate, Earpiece - whoaaa! Republicans will stop at nothing to disrespect the nation's first African-American President. To the racists/bigots who have hijacked the GOP, Obama will always be a "boy".
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3413 6 days ago
Pearl Harbor--December 7, 1940 608 49 seconds ago
I miss the Very Reverend Father Benjamin Harris Tyrone Topley DDS 565 1 minute ago
UK in/out 369 1 minute ago
Hi, I'm new here and am looking for the straight men's forum 238 3 minutes ago
Revelation! Homeland UNsecurity Granted Killary a Waiver for Basement Server 40 7 minutes ago
Market circuit breakers ... 10 7 minutes ago
Dozens burned walking on hot coals at motivational Tony Robbins seminar 11 8 minutes ago
Illegal Immigrants who Jump Ahead In Line, Muslim Immigrants who want Sharia Law and Hate America/Our Constitution/Christians, and Immigrants like Obama who use our system to Destroy Our System...are who we do NOT LIKE 0 9 minutes ago
Brexit Humiliates Hillary & Obama, Boosts Trump 118 14 minutes ago
And the Winner is™ IX.5 ... You're Not the Boss of Us ;~) 3437 17 minutes ago
So Suddenly the Democrats Really Want to Fight about Guns? 145 25 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  28
Total posts:  43
Initial post:  Oct 26, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions