Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

DOJ puts skids on Florida voter purge

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 301-325 of 343 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 16, 2012 4:41:14 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:
Yep...afraid they'll get caught.
If you're legal, then that fear is irrational.

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 4:54:08 PM PDT
Researching says:
Is there nothing on which anyone can agree anymore? It's the Republicans. No, it's the Democrats. No it's Obama. Not it's Harry Reed. No it's DOJ Eric Holder. No, it's Boehner. No its Rand Paul. ad nauseum. Is there anything, anything, anything on which we can agree? Do we love children? Yes. No. Do we love the country. Yes. No. Do we think we should work on infrastructure? Can we actually live in harmony at all? Because if this continues, there will be nothing left. Nothing. We are being divided. Why? Why? Who has the most to gain? We can save our country, if anyone thinks it's worth saving. If you read history, this is how it works. It starts with Division. Then comes Misery. Everything I see whether it be left wing media, right wing media -- it is divided. I am pleading with everyone, get off the proverbial wagon, whether it be right or left. Look at what you can do for others. John F Kennedy really said it all, "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.(www.brainyquote.com)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 6:09:08 AM PDT
English teacher says: "I was honest."

You were honest about committing voter fraud.

I really don't think you did it on purpose, either. You voted on purpose, but I don't think you realized at the time that what you did was illegal.

Now you do and you try to claim otherwise. Your behavior now is what tells the tale.

Funny how you now argue to take voting rights away from legal voters.

Not.

Why not support just verifying voters between now and November and NOT purging the voter rolls?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 6:26:47 AM PDT
E.T. says:
My, you've been going on for three days about an issue that happened years ago. You really are desperate. Sad

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 6:29:09 AM PDT
"Why not support just verifying voters between now and November"

just as Gov. Scott is trying to do in Florida, in spite of the Dept. of Injustice's unconstitutional obstruction.
[ which will cost the Leftwingjobs even MORE support from ELIGIBLE voters come november.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 3:15:02 PM PDT
But you and Et don't support that. Seems you would rather block a bunch of democrats' right to vote.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 3:16:04 PM PDT
It's fun, Et - showing you for a blatant hypocrite. ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 3:20:35 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 1, 2013 7:07:32 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 3:27:28 PM PDT
Right after "honest republican".

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 4:27:38 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 18, 2012 5:57:13 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 4:28:14 PM PDT
E.T. says:
Only in your own mind, EG. To me, you're making a fool of yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 5:30:38 PM PDT
I could say the same thing...

And do.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 6:27:59 PM PDT
E.T. says:
Of course you do; you rarely express an original thought.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 5:41:01 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2012 5:44:49 AM PDT
Wow, the whole "committed voter fraud" thing and exposing your hypocrisy really got to you, didn't it?

Look, Et, I agree that you had a right to vote. I just don't think you had the right to vote illegally.

And the biggest laugh is how you, who felt so strongly in your right to vote, thought it was OK to "see if your name was still on the rolls" and then vote in the wrong state.

And yet you think it is perfectly fine to take legitimate and eligible voters off the rolls and make them jump through hoops to prove they are legitimate voters.

And whenever this point gets made, you go on the attack instead of addressing it.

Funny, no?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 5:44:57 AM PDT
E.T. says:
Got to me? Hardly

You're the one continually bringing it up - day after day after day. Do I care that you agree that I had a right to vote? No, I don't care, so I'm not sure why you've felt the need to tell me ad nauseam that you think I had that right.

Let it go, EG. You're really making yourself look silly.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 5:50:19 AM PDT
And again an attack and no addressing the issue.

Typical.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 5:53:18 AM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:
What do expect from the "guy" who wishes all Republicans ill will on Christmas.
I'm always amazed how the liberals here think they are "getting to someone" by simply repeating the same thing over and over to remind us that they are.
Some people around here start threads to do that. Some people just stutterpost:) Neither are successful....

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 5:54:10 AM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:
"it is perfectly fine to take legitimate and eligible voters off the rolls and make them jump through hoops to prove they are legitimate voters."
The TORG

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 5:57:43 AM PDT
Wow, can you teach us how to leave off the first words of a sentence and change the meaning?

That is such a neat trick!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 6:00:04 AM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:
I just did:)
If you're just going to repeat the same thing over and over, let's make it interesting.
Those are your words....

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 6:01:21 AM PDT
E.T. says:
Issue? There is no issue, silly.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:30:38 AM PDT
Dragonwolf says:
It is funny, it was voter fraud and it was illegal.
He has been trying to deflect from that, but it's true.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:37:34 AM PDT
seajaw says:
Tried and true Right Wing tactics.

The Romney campaign did it to Obama, with the John McCain quote, "If we talk about the economy, we'll lose."

When Obama repeated it, saying "In 2008, John McCain said that..."

Romney's people conveniently left that part out.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 5:47:21 AM PDT
They do like to selectively edit.

I wonder what it is like to know that they are being dishonest in how they represent their party and yet they do it again and again and again...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 5:48:07 AM PDT
Dragonwolf says: "It is funny, it was voter fraud and it was illegal."

Shhhh. Et will tell you that you are being silly for pointing out how hypocritical she is... ;-)
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3473 4 hours ago
CALIFORNIA !!!! NEO-NAZI Protesters claim police did nothing to stop violence at California Capitol on Sunday 117 22 seconds ago
Sunday: Leftist violence in Sacramento 404 40 seconds ago
Warning! Watch Your SS Payments Closely! 1 53 seconds ago
What Causes Poor Uneducated White People To Vote Republican? 1388 1 minute ago
Leftism Run Amok #78: On SAT, 2 Politically INcorrect Questions Have "Stereotype Threat" and Cause ANXIETY with Female Test-Takers 71 2 minutes ago
only WHITE people is stupid enough to give money to a guy that brag about how rich he is every chance he have 81 2 minutes ago
Did you see the headlines about the Benghazi Committee's findings? 79 3 minutes ago
Internet Destroys Reporter Who Claimed AR-15 Gave Him PTSD 75 4 minutes ago
it is happening , little by little , the sanctity of second amendment is being destroyed.......Supreme Court Rules Domestic Abusers Can Lose Their Gun-Ownership Rights....6-2 26 5 minutes ago
Do you believe in 'American Exceptionalism'? 134 6 minutes ago
No wonder some Republican Party insiders are making another late push to dump Trump as the GOP nominee: They were expecting a Sugar Daddy and got a moocher. 11 7 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  34
Total posts:  343
Initial post:  Jun 1, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions