Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

romney in a box

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-38 of 38 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 6:52:39 AM PDT
Boomy says:
Congressman Issa is a bad used car salesman trying to sell an Inquisition to the Right-wing crazies (20% of the American people), Holder won't resign, Obama won't force him to over nothing...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 6:55:36 AM PDT
Lientje says:
J. Jones: Would Romney would do is drop Rubio as a vp candidate.

He guess he wants to keep the votes he has.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 6:56:30 AM PDT
J. jones asks: "So, Mr. Romney, what is your stance?"

Wide?

But why should Romney actually make a commitment? He never has in his life. Besides, he has flip-flopped yet again and is now vetting Marco Rubio for VP.

He'll let people think that means he agrees with Obama on immigration since he has his own "little fella", but by not saying anything, he lets Latinos think he is on their side and same for the racist teabaggers who think Latinos are taking them thar good 'Merican jobs.

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 7:06:01 AM PDT
Boomy says:
How did I let Mcgregor get me off topic...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 7:07:29 AM PDT
Lientje says:
Mark II: LOL....yeah, Liberals would NEVER, EVER do that!

Both liberals and conservatives do dumb things at time, and that is doubly true of the candidates.
But the Conservatives have recently perfected it. They have a lot of help because they choose to
to sit at the feet of a very lot of mean-spirited people.

Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Mike Savage, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Gretchen with the cross eyes,
Bill O'reilly, the pretty one on Fox who is even meaner than Gretchen, Corsi, Taitz, Gingrich.

The Grumpies: Thomas Sowell

The seriously not bright: Jonah Goldberg,

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 8:14:01 AM PDT
Ryan S. Hupp says:
Taitz deserves a category all to herself. I think it was Wonkette who had the most accurate description of her I've yet seen: "the woman whose skull is a hummingbird graveyard."

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 1:25:49 PM PDT
Imagine that! oblamer loses to Mitt Romney, who lost to John McCain and Sarah Palin! Who loses to Sarah Palin??!!

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 1:28:22 PM PDT
can't wait to see Holder frog marched out of his office cuffed; and charged with the homicide of Agent Brian terry.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 1:29:56 PM PDT
I think this outcome is pretty unlikely.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 1:34:12 PM PDT
just resignation in disgrace then? and the accomplices to the murder of Agent Terry do not have to face justice?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 1:59:09 PM PDT
There was no value judgment in my post. I'm just expressing my opinion of how likely it is the events you described will ever come to pass.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 3:00:09 PM PDT
Axiomatic!!! says:
Speaking of jokes.....

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 3:01:17 PM PDT
;)
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  38
Initial post:  Jun 19, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions