Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Liberals think that a poor white hetero male has more "privilege" than a rich black lesbian

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-49 of 49 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 4:19:22 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
Good luck... because I'm going to need it!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 4:24:44 AM PDT
MisterTee says:
Me too, my Brother.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 4:57:23 AM PDT
Jonathan says:
To "United Federation of Trolls" (if that's really what you're calling yourself these days...tsk tsk....)

This is a serious question, if not an intervention. I knew you when you were such a bright, honest boy, back when we called you Li'l Mikey Drunkbeater. Yeah, you were a bit of a class clown, but oh, you had heart, kid... and you had promise.

Now what do you have? You have a fancy new username and a bad attitude. This is no way to troll through life, sport.
I never thought you'd pan out as a top flight class act troll, but this stuff isn't worthy of Yahoo trollfestation. Aim higher. Find a username that fits the troll you want to be, on your best day, Perhaps "Uwe Fragasso"? Anyway, try not to tip your hand so obviously. No one is going to believe you're a bona fide idiot that way, and what higher goal could a troll aspire to?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 4:59:07 AM PDT
MisterTee says:
I just want to know what the toll is, to pass this bridge ?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 8:02:18 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 1, 2012 9:08:37 AM PDT
C. Batty says:
Well, for starters, the access to walk through a gated community wearing whatever they want without getting raped or shot.

Here is a true story for you Christy Haubegger is a Stanford Law graduate who co-founded Latina Magizine. She tells the story of how, after a day of closing deals with Chrysler, dressed in her business suit, she went out to get ice for her room. Another woman, assuming she was a maid, asked if she was getting ice for all the rooms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8SMSePVr_Q

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 9:55:47 AM PDT
S. Evans says:
Batty: "Another woman, assuming she was a maid, asked if she was getting ice for all the rooms. "

My oldest daughter's first job was working in the food court at the mall by our home, in a predominantly white middle-to-upper class neighborhood. She briefly dated a guy she met there who worked in one of the jewelry stores. He was smart (going to college while working), handsome, clean-cut, always wore suits and ties on the job, and drove a newer nice car. Even so, he told me once that almost every time he got off work and was walking through the Mall to leave, he was followed by Mall security. Why? Only because he was black.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 10:53:07 AM PDT
If you are not getting a job because of a rich black lesbian than the problem is you.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 5:55:05 PM PDT
Sheila (NJ) says:
I don't know, I was responding to Batty.
C. Batty says:
"No, we just know that the poor white male has more access than the rich, black lesbian."

So I wanted to know what this poor white guy has access to. Why don't you ask her what she meant?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 5:59:30 PM PDT
Sheila (NJ) says:
I am quite certain there are many rich black women living in gated communities and they don't have to worry about getting raped or shot. I'm equally sure that if some poor white guy was walking through a highfalutin community someone would call the cops on them. However, I am aware that you live in a world where you only see what you want to see.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 8:02:06 PM PDT
C. Batty says:
He has access to a world where he will never be a sl*t, a c**n, or a maid.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2012 7:15:08 AM PDT
Post after post!

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 12:59:35 PM PDT
I was in the supermarket the other day. Grabbed a few things and decided i needed a basket. They are by the front door. I started walking to go get one and i saw the black security guard watching me. I knew she would follow me. I got to the baskets, picked one up and turned, and there she was right behind me. Now, if i were black and thought that everything that happens is because i'm black, i most assuredly would have "known" she was following me because i was black.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 2:50:44 PM PDT
MisterTee says:
I have always been very suspicious of you, kbw.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 3:00:36 PM PDT
Oprah and Gail are JUST FRIENDS!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 3:03:55 PM PDT
CAH: "didn't thurgood marshall teach everybody this lesson?"

I learned the lesson from Dick gregory who asked: "What do you call a black man with a PhD?"

The answer is the title of Gregory's autobiography (which Mamazon won't let me link to).

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 3:13:22 PM PDT
MisterTee says:
I have always been very suspicious of you, kbw.
=================================
was it because i sold you the five brand new in the box 44" LCD TV for $300 a each. or was it something else? :)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 3:29:57 PM PDT
freezone says:
"You mean "dog bits man."

No, he means dog bites man. Look who is correcting whom?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 3:32:18 PM PDT
freezone says:
"What kind of access does a poor white mail have? "

I had no idea "mail" came in black or white.

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 3:34:13 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:
No private classes today?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 3:36:00 PM PDT
freezone says:
United Federation of Trolls says:

Enough said.

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 3:51:49 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:
No one else here but you and me...so I guess I can tell everyone that I was correct:)
Have fun....I wish Obama was as transparent as you....

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 7:59:11 PM PDT
Sheila (NJ) says:
You are correct, but he will probably be called an ignorant red neck b*st*rd, and someone will assume he is there to do the yard work or fix the toilet.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 8:00:23 PM PDT
Sheila (NJ) says:
Pops, I don't know why I switch homophones in my second post, thanks for catching that.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 1:14:05 PM PDT
freezone says:I had no idea "mail" came in black or white.
===========
mostly white envelopes... can you say discrimination?
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  19
Total posts:  49
Initial post:  Mar 28, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions