Customer Discussions > Politics forum

How did Obama pay for all his drugs back in High School and College - He was a DEALER!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 100 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:38:47 PM PDT
Kevin says:
Maybe it is not too late. Go for the blue pill and then pay the lady.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:40:47 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:41:38 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:43:56 PM PDT
Kevin says:
Don is mad because Obama closed his MMJ dispensary when it was discovered to be where the Mexican drug lords operated out of.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:45:08 PM PDT
Kevin says:
You're trying too hard. Chill out!

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 11:03:54 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 11:20:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 27, 2012 11:21:32 PM PDT
Lientje says:
John M. Lane: We appreciate your slogan at the end of each Post.

Vote Obama.

I knew you couldn't be all bad, though it sure was looking like it. You have redeemed yourself. For
the time being.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 11:22:20 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 11:25:00 PM PDT
Kevin says:
"I knew you couldn't be all bad"

But I am, Lily. Really bad!

Posted on May 27, 2012 11:42:10 PM PDT
Obama - Drug dealer - Who knew?

Posted on May 27, 2012 11:43:45 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 12:18:40 AM PDT
D. Bennett says:
"Don Mcdougall says:Obama ran with a gang called the Choom Gang, a few of the members had been arrested for dealing and breakins and some extortions, and those police reports from the 1980's are in the hands of Romney supporters. (Done bother to ask how they got them, you will not like the answer.). Barry is a topic of discussion on three of the recorded confessions. The nation will get to see them all in a few month. Romney supporters have paid BIG bucks for these tapes and for the follow up interviews made last month in Hawaii and CA where is old gang rated him out. NBC, CBA and ABC, well and CNN will never run them, but they will hit FOX and the internet 3-4 days before the election. I am looking forward to it. JUST like how the dem's help the DUI on Bush until right before the election, the GOP will do the same here. "

As a Democrat, it bothered me when other party people brought up Laura Bush's accident, President Bush's DUI and Sara Palin's daughter's pregnancy. As a Democrat it bothers me when Republicans bring up crap like this.

There are enough real issues to be debated to worry about Gov. Romney's supposed bullying or Pres. Obama's supposed arrests.

I want to talk about the here and now and what can be done about the future, not the various antics and escapades of youth.

I don't doubt for a second that Romney's people are petty enough to pay for police tapes or that any department would give them to him.

None of this gives me any clue as to bring back economic and personal recovery for the nation and I suspect will just waste more time and money. By the way MISTER McDougall, not everyone is going to be moved by that. And the same people who hated President Obama long before any of that came out will hate him and not vote for him and it would have been the same even without this "revelation".

Ho hum...who cares...?

Posted on May 28, 2012 12:21:53 AM PDT
D. Bennett says:
Let me honestly say, too, that I am still shocked we didn't get the Bimbo report ("revelations" from ex wives and girlfriends to the media) or criminal and educational background crap in the 2008 election. I should have known it would be a matter of time....Somebody always has to stoop as low as they can stoop.

Posted on May 28, 2012 12:27:15 AM PDT
A customer says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 12:45:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012 12:46:31 AM PDT
Intrepid says:
The issue isn't going to resonate with those who support him and will hardly change the minds of those who do not. The Choom Gang item isn't going to be released 3-4 days before the election. It has been detailed in David Maraniss's forthcoming book "Barack Obama: The Story..." And Obama is the primary source of this look back at mistakes made as a teen.
source -- http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/post/the-choom-gang-president-obamas-pot-smoking-high-school-days-detailed-in-maraniss-book/2012/05/25/gJQAwFqEqU_blog.html

"Maraniss notes that Obama, looking back later in life on those days, made it sound as though he was hanging out with a group of misbegotten n'er-do-wells, what he called 'the club of disaffection.'" However, "...most members of the Choom Gang were decent students and athletes who went on to successful and productive lawyers, writers and businessmen."

The dealer in the group was killed - by a scorned lover. Clinton survived more than the I did not inhale. I suspect Obama will do OK too. And though I don't support such pot use nor Obama apparently now (older and wiser), he might even win Rover's grudging admiration and hopes.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 1:01:48 AM PDT
Kevin says:
"It's been Obama and his surrogates attacking Romney's past trying to make him out to be "out of touch'."

No! Really? Gee, I thought I heard Romney tell us Obama had made the economy worse, and that was the day after Dow hit 13,000 and the unemployment rate fell to 8.1. I thought he was the one who tried to take credit for the revival of the auto industry while criticizing Obama and Bush for bailing them out. I thought he was the one who criticized Obama's foreign policy, while threatening to go into war with Iran.

Romney ran his campaign on his record at Bain Capital because his record as the governor of Massachusetts was pretty damaging to his reputation. He never foresaw that the skeletons hidden at Bain would step out. He tried to hide one bad record by focusing on another bad record. No one is responsible for that mistake but him.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 1:12:02 AM PDT
Intrepid says:
I actually don't think Romney is a demon either. He is a RINO and arguably a decent candidate and man. Maybe better than his father George Romney who ran unsuccessfully for POTUS. Whether he is a better candidate for President or not will depend on what he says and his record. I for one will research it like I did in 2008 on OnTheIssues.Org and compare. His recorded statements do sound better much than McCain and Huckabee in 2008, and Paul's current and past statements on the issues. In fact, no comparison for Huckabee and McCain whose pithy statements show little real insight into national level problem solving.

Obama was great in 2008. I did not start out interested in his campaign but it his statements going 10 years+ back won me over. Romney has had much to say about issues too though I have not read enough of his statements and accomplishments, yet. Worth researching and being objective instead of partisan. Things Presidents did in a mispent youth hardly interest me unless they show they overcame hardship or privation.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 1:18:59 AM PDT
Kevin says:
"Why? Because Obama has an abysmal record in office. "

Your saying so does not make it so. It's like when Romney, standing next to Gov. John Kasich, told a group of graduating students in Ohio that they were going to have trouble finding jobs because of Obama's poor economic policies. Kasich took it personally because his state's unemployment rate is below the national average, so he told the students that there were over 80,000 jobs waiting for them, and that they should have no trouble finding a job.

How embarrassing for that poor sap Romney. Uninformed, and out of touch, lying through his teeth. The two-faced hypocrite who says he cares about our kids' education but in the same breath he says class size does not matter.

If you want your hero to win, tell him to shut his mouth because with every word, he digs a deeper hole to lay himself to rest inside

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 1:34:34 AM PDT
Intrepid says:
Many people who try to be objective think that based on the conditions he found, Obama has done a very credible job. You want instant recoveries in an arbitrary short time frame? What makes you think that was possible when things per Sec. Paulson(R) were that bleak we almost lost everything like Iceland.

Obama's administration faced conditions like Hoover but had a far, far better outcome. He had conditions like Japan but has reached the cusps of recovery in 3.5 years time instead of 11 and with half of Japan's debt to GDP ratio to boot. No we are not fully out of the woods because the rest of the world is a drag. Look at Europe. That's a pertinent yardstick. We are in better shape than they are.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 1:46:22 AM PDT
Adios Amigos says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 1:49:48 AM PDT
Adios Amigos says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 1:51:00 AM PDT
Adios Amigos says:
Vote Obama says:
"I knew you couldn't be all bad"

But I am, Lily. Really bad!

---------------

Yes, i know. I remember when you paid .59 cents for .63 cents pack of gum. You have been reported.

:)

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 2:17:27 AM PDT
Kevin says:
I like your sense of humor. :)

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 5:03:26 AM PDT
Adios Amigos says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 8:41:21 AM PDT
Adios Amigos says:
check this out. Just he first 40 seconds of so. The cow part.

This should give you a great laugh.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/brokennewsdaily-28854714/beer-stealing-cows-crash-bbq-29469809.html
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  100
Initial post:  May 27, 2012
Latest post:  May 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions