Customer Discussions > Politics forum

How the New World Order was born

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-55 of 55 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 12:19:50 PM PDT
ipsofacto says:
Divvying up the world, no doubt.

But neither Gorbachev nor Bush I foresaw that a wind-down in the Cold War would render one superpower defunct and the other superfluous.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 1:08:56 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 3:20:37 PM PDT
Suet says:
< "Secret societies" is that exact phrase that Kennedy used, as part of the full phrase, "secret societies, secret oaths, and secret proceedings". >

Yes Leonard, this is what Kennedy said:

<... we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings ... Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. >

What do you think he was talking about? Was this, for example, a veiled reference to the Rockefeller/Rothschild/Bush conspiracy to take over the world and cull most of the human race?

Added: Well, WAS that what Kennedy was referring to, or WASN'T it?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:01:52 PM PDT
Suet says:
And another thing ... why do conspiracy fans always, without exception, take words grotesquely out of context and spam them all over the effing internet? If they have to do that, what does it say about their case? Who do they think they're fooling except themselves?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 5:11:00 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 5:15:25 PM PDT
When cheap labour in other countries is finally exhausted, there's always Africa left. I can just see some US corporations who've moved their manufacturing bases out of their home country to Mexico or China exploiting African workers someday in the future as well. It's the last outpost for them. So no, I wasn't entirely joking, I was being more tongue-in-cheek there.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 7:23:05 PM PDT
In what way? I've known several conspiracy theorists and they've all spouted the same diabtribes about New World Order and it's origins.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  15
Total posts:  55
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions