Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Obama will once again get about 5 million votes through voter fraud. Will that be enough for him to beat Romney?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-52 of 52 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012 5:16:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 9, 2012 5:17:41 PM PDT
healthpro,

You can believe that if you want to, doesn't make it so.

It does make a case for someone who could have voted before that probably can't now.

Like I've said, Pa has always had ids, it is the expiring photo ids that are difficult. Remind me how these people voted again?

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012 5:35:55 PM PDT
Lientje says:
Marilyn Martin. "http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/25125"

I'm very familiar with this organization. I guess that when you keep this kind of company,
you become a nutcase yourself.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3458 23 hours ago
Sunday: Leftist violence in Sacramento 224 30 seconds ago
Is ISIS an 'Existential Threat'? 18 41 seconds ago
Do you believe in 'American Exceptionalism'? 23 45 seconds ago
Hillary's not drawing the Bernie supporter's votes as the Establishment thought she would. 406 1 minute ago
Trump turns to Wall Street 4 1 minute ago
Caught on Video=> MUSLIM WOMAN at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America 2 2 minutes ago
They say that America has a "rape culture" 19 2 minutes ago
And the Winner is™ IX.5 ... You're Not the Boss of Us ;~) 4023 4 minutes ago
The Texas Abortion Law (AKA HB2), Which Is Under Litigation And Potentially Could Be The Subject Of A Definitive U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Before The End Of The Month, Cannot Be Judged Without Information On The impact Of The New Law. ACLU Says Texas..... 65 6 minutes ago
George Will leaves GOP 21 7 minutes ago
it is happening , little by little , the sanctity of second amendment is being destroyed.......Supreme Court Rules Domestic Abusers Can Lose Their Gun-Ownership Rights....6-2 19 9 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  52
Initial post:  May 7, 2012
Latest post:  May 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions