Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Is it anti-semitic to call for a new 9/11 investigation?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 9476-9500 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 3:30:45 AM PDT
Ku says:
What is it about brutal dictators that appeals to you, Nick?

I thought most Ozzies were happy with U.S. defense assistance after Darwin got raided by Imperial Japan in WW2.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 5:41:37 AM PDT
Suet says:
"They were slaughtered by US contractors and then blamed on 'sectarian' violence."

No they weren't, that's just your fantasy.

"why do they not try and take out US leaders ...?"

I've no doubt they would love to, if they could.

"have you worked out the difference between protestors in Egypt and Rebels(Terrorists) in Syria ?"

The rebels in Syria started out as 'protestors', until Assad sicced his thugs on them and sections of the army started changing sides.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 5:49:56 AM PDT
no , i always went with the "Etchings" !

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 6:15:15 AM PDT
Ku says:

What is it about brutal dictators that appeals to you, Nick?

I thought most Ozzies were happy with U.S. defense assistance after Darwin got raided by Imperial Japan in WW2.

That's the best you got, living on 70 year old memories ?

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 6:47:51 AM PDT
Suet says:
The Syrian uprising began in January 2011 as part of the Arab Spring, with mass demonstrations demanding an end to fifty years of Ba'ath Party dictatorship. The government deployed plain-clothes security agents and then the Army to suppress the demonstrations. According to defectors, soldiers who refused to fire on civilians were summarily executed.

Although lacking central organization, army defectors and civilians then began to form fighting units. The government denied reports of defections and blamed all the trouble on "armed gangs". Some useful idiots believe this.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2011/06/201168175624573155.html

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 7:06:36 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 30, 2012 7:08:57 AM PDT
Ku says:
70 years ago? Obama was in Darwin just last November to deepen defense ties with Australia as the U.S. shifts its stance to the Pacific to counter-balance growing Chinese capabilities.

Were you out demonstrating against that? No, you were likely posting some clever stuff on one of these threads.

What's hilarious about your stance is that you drive the principle of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' to ridiculous lengths. Most people who have fundamental gripes with U.S. foreign policy - and it's a legitimate position, albeit one I don't share - don't automatically cozy up to psychotic despots to make their point. They tend to shrug and say 'oh, it's two POS duking it out. I don't care either way.'

You don't. You have to light a candle for these poor tyrants who are just trying their best to suppress their people.

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 7:41:14 AM PDT
Suet says:
The Syrian government has been accused of war crimes and adopting a scorched earth policy by the human rights group, Amnesty International.
The group says the regime is deliberately ravaging some areas, killing or torturing civilians, shooting livestock and burning crops and homes.
Amnesty said its researchers had spoken to more than 200 residents in 23 Syrian towns and villages since the middle of April.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18437315

The insurgency in Syria is based on the "Libya Model": it is integrated by mercenaries and Al Qaeda affiliated paramilitary brigades supported by British, French and Turkish Special Forces.
- Michel Chossudovsky

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=newsHighlights&newsId=55

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 8:13:31 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 30, 2012 8:14:19 AM PDT]

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 11:43:26 AM PDT
KING CONAN says:
In the early 60's on "The Merv Griffin Show"

Mort Saul was the guest, Merv was
excited about JFK'S recent election,
And asked if Mort thought if any changes
were on the horizon.

Mort paused a second ..........and said:

"The Republican Party is owned by
Nelson Rockefeller...................
AND.....................................
The Democratic Party is owned by
David Rockefeller"

(And this was back in the 60's)

When will The Left/Right Paradigm
WAKE-UP???

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 2:17:24 PM PDT
Ku says:
Suet, sorry to ask something off-topic.

You said you'd once had a theory re trees generating the wind with their branches to spread their seeds. When you about 3 or so.

Did you ever devise a theory on how to locate King John's Treasure? The crown jewels he lost in the area of the Wash.

Sorry about this diversion. I'll try to get back on topic asap.

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 2:17:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 1, 2012 4:43:43 AM PDT
Suet says:
An interesting question is: what do Meyssan and Chossudovsky think they are doing? It seems to me they are the modern equivalents of Duranty and Shaw, who assured their readers that 1930s Russia and Ukraine(!) were a paradise.
But do they believe their counterfactual drivel? If not, what's behind it?

Added: Hello, bold no-voter! It's a genuine question: what DO people like that think they are doing?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 2:22:46 PM PDT
Suet says:
I've never thought about that, Ku. Have you?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012 2:28:31 PM PDT
Ku says:
Not deeply. It just seemed weird to think of them lying buried somewhere out there.

There are two major problems. The first is getting a grip on where the coastline was in the early 13th C. The second is devising sensors that are more powerful than metal detectors because the jewels are thought to be buried quite deeply. And then you'd have to go through all the hassle with permits, I suppose.

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 4:56:36 AM PDT
Suet says:
Syria: Impending False Flag Media PSYOP on June 15, 2012

With the Syrian crisis heating up amidst heightened agitation by NATO powers and the announcement by Russian officials that two military combat divisions are being readied to support the Assad government, very disturbing reports are now being echoed by reliable sources such as Thierry Meyssan and Webster Tarpley regarding a potential false flag in the region.

The event, which would take the form of staged massacres, rebellions, and resignations, using television studios and the commandeering of Syrian television, would serve the purpose of both spreading disinformation across the world and a campaign of demoralization against the Syrian people.

According to Meyssan, the event could take place as early as Friday, June 15, at noon.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread851275/pg1

They sure kept that one secret.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:00:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 1, 2012 5:02:47 AM PDT
MisterTee says:
Well thanks for bringing it to our attention, Suet.

For MI-5, you're not a bad guy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:01:49 AM PDT
Suet says:
A question occurred to me, Ku. Do we know if King John went back and searched for the jewels after the tide went out? Presumably he knew where he lost them.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:05:35 AM PDT
Suet says:
Hi, MisterTee. What do you think Meyssan & Co. are up to? Do they really believe this stuff?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:06:42 AM PDT
Ku says:
"announcement by Russian officials that two military combat divisions are being readied to support the Assad government"

Weird stuff.

The only Russian troop movement I read about in normal media sources was about reinforcements being sent to their base at Tartus.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/15/12238938-us-official-russia-sends-troops-to-syria-as-peace-hopes-fade?lite

I wonder who inflated the number to entire combat divisions.....

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:08:41 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 1, 2012 5:09:04 AM PDT
Ku says:
He'd traveled ahead to Wisbech Castle - he enjoyed a good meal - and left the column of about 3000 men to catch up with him. They decided to make a shortcut across the estuary to save nine miles. Then the sea swept in and wiped them out.

Shortly after that he fell ill and died.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:14:52 AM PDT
MisterTee says:
I think we're contracting "Al Qaeda" thugs to foment instability in the M.E.

Same playbook we followed in Central America.

We'll probably kill a few thousand nuns, children and other innocent civilians before it's all over with.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:44:12 AM PDT
Suet says:
Yes, "reliable sources" such as Meyssan and Tarpley say so. It must be true.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:47:10 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 1, 2012 5:47:57 AM PDT
MisterTee says:

I think we're contracting "Al Qaeda" thugs to foment instability in the M.E.

Same playbook we followed in Central America.

We'll probably kill a few thousand nuns, children and other innocent civilians before it's all over with.
_________-

I would imagine the CIA pay Al Qaeda and Blackwater(Xe) extra for murdering women and children, top dollar for nuns or priests. It either gets blamed on Assad forces or Islamic sectarian violence so the US anti-Islamic propaganda just rolls on. Then of course the American war machine can come in and bomb the Syrian people to freedom.

US War/Security Complex = too big to fail.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:50:03 AM PDT
Suetonius says:

Yes, "reliable sources" such as Meyssan and Tarpley say so. It must be true.
______-

Who do you prefer CNN, New York Times who get all their info from some rebel youtube videos or the Syrian 'Observer' for Human Rights sitting in an office on his own in Coventry..........lol

Do you know him by any chance ?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:50:45 AM PDT
Ku says:
What about the Islamists who destroyed the Muslim shrines at Timbuktu?

How much are they being paid by CIA?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2012 5:51:14 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 1, 2012 5:58:07 AM PDT
KING CONAN says:
Here Suet,

Right in your neck of the woods.

7/7 False Flag shows perps
catching a train that didn't run.

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/
06/77-2005-london-bombing/

EDIT: Now that would be a Funny-
Wag the Dog, If people didn't die.
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3473 3 days ago
Mitt, Please Run 28 47 seconds ago
Is ISIS an 'Existential Threat'? 78 1 minute ago
NBC/WSJ Poll: 41% say Trump Honest, 25% say Clinton Honest 202 3 minutes ago
Selling off reserves, it's what third world countries have to do. 4 4 minutes ago
Why Did Bill Clinton And Loretta Lynch Meet On Her Airplane In Phoenix This Week? 191 7 minutes ago
And the Winner is™ IX.5 ... You're Not the Boss of Us ;~) 4886 11 minutes ago
The Religion of Peace 374 14 minutes ago
I'm Sorry, but the TRULY Poor do not Weigh 300+ pounds 2348 15 minutes ago
What Causes Poor Uneducated White People To Vote Republican? 1970 24 minutes ago
I miss the Very Reverend Father Benjamin Harris Tyrone Topley DDS 1385 25 minutes ago
Big business and big labor both have been sharply critical of Trump's economic program 2 30 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  101
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jan 10, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions