You might be a narcissist

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 162 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:23:46 PM PDT
nameinuse says:
He's got potato famine too.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:24:37 PM PDT
DEEZUS says:
By the rantings in his post, I've also diagnosed him with brain crickets.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:28:08 PM PDT
nameinuse says:
That would explain the cherpes simplex.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:29:21 PM PDT
DEEZUS says:
I think you mean cherpes duplex. The brain has two sides, duh.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:30:50 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 11, 2012 5:32:01 PM PDT
nameinuse says:
I was working under the assumption we were discussing less than half a brain here.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:32:10 PM PDT
DEEZUS says:
It's just little. It's still brain shaped.

Oh and it's made of potted meat.

Mmmmm, potted meat *drools*

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:35:47 PM PDT
Rover says:
I'm blamed for responding? Of course, I am.

Posted on May 11, 2012 5:36:12 PM PDT
DEEZUS says:
uh oh, somebody told mom that I was mean to them and got one of my posts deleted.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:42:15 PM PDT
Rover says:
I bet that was your post that was just deleted by amazon. It must have been pretty raunchy. And all I did was to point out that it's valid for anyone to discuss personality disorders. We don't all have to be physicians to think about this.

And it's unethical for a physician to call laymen fools for discussing this subject without a license. Unbelievable what some people will do for politics.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:45:27 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 11, 2012 5:46:15 PM PDT
DEEZUS says:
It was my post. It wasn't raunchy, it just said you were making yourself look like a word that rhymes with flidiot.

It's valid to discuss them, yes. But it's silly to discuss them when you don't know what they are. I was trying to tell you that what you thought it was, it was not. You insisted that your silly interpretation was what the disorder was.

There is no disorder that is marked by giving bad gifts and having no sense of humor. Not one.

Also, it's not unethical to call someone a fool for not knowing what they hell they're talking about.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:49:38 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 11, 2012 5:52:59 PM PDT
Rover says:
I was repeating the accounts of those who've concentrated their efforts on people with this disorder. I never quoted the DSM once.

You attacked me and insisted that anything I said, which was not quoted from the DSM, was invalid and that since I was not a diagnostician, I was not qualified to talk about this. Oops! Have you soiled yourself!

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:52:08 PM PDT
DEEZUS says:
Those accounts aren't classic traits.

Classic traits are what are found in the DSM.

Also, you didn't read those books, ya big liar. You went on a charlatan's website after he claimed the President has NPD and you've decided that this was true for many people who annoy you.

If you stop responding to me, I'll stop abusing you.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:53:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 11, 2012 5:54:52 PM PDT
Rover says:
Deal

Weeeee! I'm freeeee!

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 5:54:09 PM PDT
DEEZUS says:
*says something abusive to Rover*

Posted on May 11, 2012 6:09:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 11, 2012 6:12:59 PM PDT
Rover says:
Obama displayed classic symptoms of Narcisscist Personality Disorder. He cannot tolerate criticism. He demands others adhere to laws and rules which he never did. He's critical and cruel. He lies when telling the truth would suffice. He has grandiose ideas about himself, writing two autobiographies before accomplishing anything. He doesn't seem to get humor, his jokes often fall flat. He's secretive to a fault, dividing Americans for years over whether he was born in Hawaii. He's naive as a small child.

I never understood why Obama would give away missile defense in Europe, insulting allies, puting them in a bad situation, and getting nothing in return. Then I read about NPD, and it made sense. He's so naive that he thinks his crazy ideas about how the world works is real. And he sticks by his mistakes, giving away our missile defense in the Pacific later.

I didn't understand why Obama would insult the United Kingdom, sending back an official gift, a bust of Winston Churchill, given to the United States after 9/11, until I read about NPD. He hates the UK for personal reason, and instead of acting on behalf of the United States in such matters, diplomatically, he reacts like a 6 year old, and insults a major ally for personal reasons. When the UK representative refused to take it back, insisting it was a gift to the US, Obama has his staff pack it up and ships it back to the UK.

He's also the most arrogant man ever to sit in the Oval Office, which is quite an accomplishment. He actually sent the Queen of England a iPod loaded with his own speeches as a gift! Unbelievable.

I could go on and on...

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:10:00 PM PDT
nameinuse says:
Rover displays classic symptoms of Obama derangement syndrome.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:12:58 PM PDT
DEEZUS says:
not getting humor, being secretive, being critical and cruel, lying, and being naive aren't signs of NPD.

those aren't classic symptoms.

AND he's actually not any of those things either (I don't know about the lies).

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:13:07 PM PDT
Ku says:
"sending back an official gift, a bust of Winston Churchill, given to the United States after 9/11"

No, it was loaned to Dubya for the Oval Office coz he admired WSC.

Obama replaced it with a bust of Abe Lincoln.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:13:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 11, 2012 6:23:20 PM PDT
Rover says:
You're not supposed to respond to me. You broke the deal.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:14:07 PM PDT
Rover says:
Nice way to respond to Obama's crazy actions.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:16:49 PM PDT
DEEZUS says:
the President gave her a gift of an iPod loaded with video footage and photographs of her 2007 United States visit to Richmond, Jamestown and Williamsburg in Virginia. In return, the Queen gave the President a silver framed signed photograph of herself and the Duke of Edinburgh - apparently a standard present for visiting dignitaries. The President also gave the Queen a "rare songbook signed by Richard Rodgers".

So even your evidence of his arrogance is untrue.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:17:43 PM PDT
Rover says:
The return was done in a deliberately insulting way. Check the UK press, and you'll see they were justly insulted.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:17:55 PM PDT
DEEZUS says:
I said I wouldn't abuse you if you didn't respond to me.

I never said I wouldn't correct you.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:18:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 11, 2012 6:18:59 PM PDT
nameinuse says:
Yeah, crazy like giving back a bust that was on loan to the White House.

His election has caused you to have a psychotic break.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 6:18:52 PM PDT
"Rover says:
I could go on and on... "

Priceless.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  22
Total posts:  162
Initial post:  May 10, 2012
Latest post:  May 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions