Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Taxpayers subsidized Romney's dancing horse hobby

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-85 of 85 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 2:52:38 PM PDT
Thanks, but as I said, I don't think we could keep a straight face.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 3:01:23 PM PDT
Panthor--I can barely sit on a horse, but my wife is an accomplished rider and has been competing in dressage (and other horse-y things) since she was a little girl. She says, when you get dressage right, it is like your mind merges with the horse's.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 3:02:33 PM PDT
That's very cool!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 3:21:23 PM PDT
Tango--Thanks. We have visited most of those places for a look around. We really liked the area between Angels Camp and Placerville. Some fine wineries around there, too. What does the "snow line" mean--does it not snow at all? Or does it just not last very long? I don't really mind snow--in fact I am a skier--but I do not want to shovel a driveway ever again.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 3:30:03 PM PDT
2/2 Tango says:
James G. Christensen:

My family lived in Cool for about 5 years in the 60's - once or twice, there was light snow on the grass that disappeared by the middle of the day - and the best part was no fog, as the Sacramento area can get very foggy, it made driving difficult.

But the Auburn/Cool areas are close enough to Lake Tahoe to get to the ski lodges easily.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 3:31:53 PM PDT
How do you know what the dog loved about being strapped to the roof of the car? Did you have a chance to observe this happening?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 4:12:35 PM PDT
VicAriel says:
McGregor -
>in fact he LOVED being in the fresh air.<

Why then did Seamus defecate on the vehicle then run away when the Romney klan reached their Canadian destination?

http://goo.gl/nwheq

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 4:17:59 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 19, 2012 8:03:31 PM PDT
Tango--We often stop in Auburn for lunch on the way to Tahoe. Nice town--a little tourist-y though (not that I should care, being a tourist and all, but it is something I would consider before relocating there).

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 4:18:23 PM PDT
Heck, Romney keeps money in offshore banks. Why shouldn't the king hopeful in waiting have a horse with a tax deduction?

Kings should have hobbies and horses have been a king's hobby for centuries.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2012 5:13:18 PM PDT
2/2 Tango says:
JCG:

Next time you're in Auburn, take the road down to the American River, cross the bridge and in about 15 minutes, you'll be in Cool. Tiny little "town" 5 buildings or so. Then head for Georgetown and enjoy the scenery.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3469 1 hour ago
Social security checks next year.. up $2 ; Medicare cost deducted..$25 349 1 minute ago
The Two Aryan Rich Fake Blonds: Hillary and Poco Haunts Us 0 2 minutes ago
Now that we Have Seen the Errors of Being Politically Correct by Choosing President Obama, will America do the same with Hillary Clinton? 32 4 minutes ago
SOCKS are of Interest Because Hillary is NOT who she appears to be. FAKE. Hiding SO Much. Can't Compete. An Imposter. Afraid to show who she REALLY IS. The Liberal Media help her with this Con Game 7 10 minutes ago
GIRL POWER .................Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren Take Aim at Donald Trump 20 13 minutes ago
UK in/out 454 22 minutes ago
I miss the Very Reverend Father Benjamin Harris Tyrone Topley DDS 941 49 minutes ago
On Cspan this morning, NATO experts/Military people are discussing how to reform NATO. Mouthing Donald Trump's ideas for Reform. One Expert Admitted That Trump Was Right about the E.U. not paying their Fair Share. Hillary: Failure in Foreign Affairs 0 51 minutes ago
Con Women and Fakes Rod Ham and "Easy On The Eyes, ha, ha, ha..." Elizabeth Warren prove that Con Women Rise to the Top in the Democrat Party. Listen to Hillary scold OTHERS...about the Rich and their Dirty Ways. HYPOCRITE. What nerve. 0 54 minutes ago
So, and y'all catch Lady B. KICKIN'IT with Lamaar at the big BET awards function? 19 1 hour ago
Federal JUDGE claims the Constitution is worthless 0 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  85
Initial post:  Jun 18, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions