Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

How did Obama pay for all his drugs back in High School and College - He was a DEALER!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 100 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 7:27:30 PM PDT
The three no voters are not sock puppets. They are real people with dynamic brains.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 7:30:09 PM PDT
Chuckles says:
Actually Superman, it is because Mitt was actually born in Mexico and is not a natural born U.S. citizen and is therefore ineligible to be president. The Donald has a team of investigators looking into it.

Posted on May 28, 2012 7:31:01 PM PDT
Chaz...The Secret Service is busy!? They're looking for a Bed Buddy!? Oh Yea, that was just a One Time lapse of judgement!!

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 7:31:23 PM PDT
That's why they appear as soon as we post, lol.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 7:32:58 PM PDT
They are smart. Smart people judge one another by their partisan politics. They are not monosyllabic.

Posted on May 28, 2012 9:48:21 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 9:50:11 PM PDT
M. Gaudet says:
And now he is the Long arm of the law for the war on Drugs. LOL.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 10:14:19 PM PDT
I liked the roosters.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 10:17:23 PM PDT
"Romney will proudly run as Americas BEST Capitol investor and as told by top democrats, Obama attacking Bain Capitol is a losing strategy."

I believe it is Bain Capital. And there was no strategy or attack. Romney's claim of creating jobs was simply debunked.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 10:30:26 PM PDT
" Why is this so hard to understand? "

Oh, we get it. Obama holds the highest office, and losers are envious of him.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 7:16:57 AM PDT
Hypocrisy at its finest!

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 7:17:25 AM PDT
Lol, you're a piece of work!

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 7:19:37 AM PDT
Ice King says:
Oh no! I hope they aren't as damaging as those college tapes Breitbart's clowns released. Obama actually hugged a "controversial" professor. I know he's controversial because Sean Hannity and all the fools on his show at the time made sure to say he was every few seconds.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 7:22:38 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 4, 2012 1:01:38 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 7:40:35 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 29, 2012 7:41:22 AM PDT
Zapatos - "I think it's created an effect where no one pays any attention at all anymore. It's unsubstantiated birther-level trash talk"

We didn't pay attention before, either. Heck, McCarthy thought that Eisenhower was an active agent of the communist party. More recently, they thought that Clinton had Vince Foster murdered. It never ends. They're not talking to us, rather to each other. I got into the conspiracy-speak for a while, just on a lark, but it's pretty hot in there. You have to take every hint as ironclad fact. Even the lack of evidence is evidence of the pervasiveness of the conspiracy.

We're talking about a movement that finds the idea of a global, international conspiracy of scientists colluding to fake global warming because they want to initiate a totalitarian new world order more credible than actual global warming. And we've known that CO2 was a greenhouse gas for over a century. They are a closed feedback loop. Nothing else gets in. They are innoculated against contrary facts, logic, ideas, anything.

Posted on May 29, 2012 8:39:05 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 29, 2012 8:39:42 AM PDT
I'm jealous of future generations, where they won't need to perpetuate the farce that is the War on Drugs. Hope and change...one day.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 8:42:07 AM PDT
Mark Time says:
The hypocrisy stems from the deepest roots of our society.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 8:45:40 AM PDT
Totally.

Had to laugh the other day, waiting on a dude in a D.A.R.E. Shirt, ordering pitchers of beer.

Posted on May 29, 2012 12:10:27 PM PDT
M. Emrich says:
Pot can be pretty cheap in Hawaii. Like zero. Drop seeds in ground , wait.

Posted on May 29, 2012 12:21:50 PM PDT
So the crack and the Cocaine and Heroin - How did he pay for those?

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 12:29:13 PM PDT
Ryan S. Hupp says:
With magic pixie dust and unicorn farts, in the land of make-believe! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 12:35:57 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 4, 2012 1:01:53 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 12:52:53 PM PDT
Chuckles says:
Yes, the volcanic soil is REALLY fertile. Fence posts start growing soon after building a fence.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 1:05:01 PM PDT
Chaz the First says:
Yes, the volcanic soil is REALLY fertile. Fence posts start growing soon after building a fence.
----------------------
FU, Chaz. Don't make me laugh so hard. LOL :)

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 1:21:40 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:
Isn't it positively mmmmmmagical:)?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3413 6 days ago
Italeave, Czech-out, Finnish, Departugal, Oustria: 27 2 minutes ago
Dozens burned walking on hot coals at motivational Tony Robbins seminar 31 10 minutes ago
Social security checks next year.. up $2 ; Medicare cost deducted..$25 142 26 minutes ago
I miss the Very Reverend Father Benjamin Harris Tyrone Topley DDS 577 33 minutes ago
BREXIT: The BBC Is Projecting It Will Succeed. What Does This Mean For The U.S.? Will there Be A Major Problem On Markets Friday Morning? 59 54 minutes ago
On the Kinsey scale of 1(lowest) to 6(highest), how Gay are you? 6 1 hour ago
And the Winner is™ IX.5 ... You're Not the Boss of Us ;~) 3481 1 hour ago
Pearl Harbor--December 7, 1940 647 1 hour ago
You Dems expected Hillary to be treated with kid gloves. Instead she's going to be beaten down and bloodied in the toughest presidential campaign ever. 89 1 hour ago
UK in/out 405 1 hour ago
Why the Brexit is a loss for Obama and Clinton 53 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  100
Initial post:  May 27, 2012
Latest post:  May 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions