Customer Discussions > Politics forum

White House Forgets to Pay Father's Day Lunch Tab

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 192 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:12:15 PM PDT
Kevin says:
Tomcat,

Too late! You already revealed your identity.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:15:08 PM PDT
TKitten7 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:19:24 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:20:22 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:25:42 PM PDT
Sure beats looking out at the metro tracks from my old place.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:26:05 PM PDT
Kevin says:
"Okay, now here's the tricky part: I've only posted here for a short time "

Believable if you had not posted the same garbage as before. But, you decided to pick on me from the start, told everyone I was Mina, which is far from the truth, and called me an old woman, and as Lisa E said, you were the only one who said Mina was old.

But more revealing of all was your immediate visit to Topicwaq's thread, and talking about me when I had only spoken to you a few times and it was quite nice and courteous. You even welcome me to the forum when I was posting as Kevin and we chatted nicely.

And of course, the <laughing> remark. The only one who wrote it was Tomcat. You really are not very smart.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:27:25 PM PDT
Kevin says:
What is it that i need to prove? One example is this thread. You are speaking in support of her OP. Dense!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:32:15 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:33:15 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:33:28 PM PDT
Kevin says:
""Thanks, for leaving me alone".

I will leave you alone, but if I see another Tomcat-like remark about me, and I will be on your case again. You can disagree with my views, and that is the extent of it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:34:13 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:
I would say so!!
Good move!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:35:13 PM PDT
TKitten7 says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:38:08 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:42:13 PM PDT
TKitten7 says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:44:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 2:46:31 PM PDT
Kevin says:
"Lastly, you keep forgetting that I've gotten a lot of data from all of your friends here. "

Why? Why the interest?

Stop talking, Tomcat. Really! Stop.

"now you say you are Kevin? "

I have always said I am kevin.

"And if Lisa E. is a friend of yours, I can't wait to meet her "

Lisa E is not my friend. She is Mina's friend, and she thinks you are a total jerk for telling people I am Mina.

Stop talking. Really! Do! You have let the cat out of the bag but some have not read your posts yet.

We can keep this a secret between us, Tomcat. I'll pretend you are MarkII and have been here for only 20 days, and the people who have read these posts will pretend it too.

We do not want Amazon to know you have been resurrected again.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:50:56 PM PDT
TKitten7 says:
Ahhh. So, Lisa E is not your friend, but you and she discuss me??? Isn't that what you're doing all of this complaining about?

And, from what the others have told me, you are the one who needs to keep a low profile. I know I'm not your buddy Tomcat, but I also know that you are Mina, and they tell me that she was banned. But, don't worry, I won't tell anyone. We'll just keep this between ourselves.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:52:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 3:13:41 PM PDT
Kevin says:
"So, Lisa E is not your friend, but you and she discuss me??? "

No! I saw her post to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 1:51:34 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 1:52:10 PM PDT
Lisa E. says:
--"Count yourself blessed, but most people here know that the old woman Mina is Georgedc and Vote Obama and Obama 2012."--

For someone who professes to be a newbie, you sure seem to have formed a lot of opinions very fast. And isn't it ironic that you refer to "the old woman named Mina" which is exactly what Tomcat used to call her.

Change it up, TC. Oops, too late. Your dislike of Mina trumped your pretending to be new to this forum.

P.S. Mina is not George DC or any of the Obama ID's. She is still on her honeymoon. She has relatives all over the place and she is either in Italy or Switzerland right now.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/politics/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg4?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1S3QSZRUL93V8&cdPage=4&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx1AVPIE7IKVYPA

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:54:10 PM PDT
TKitten7 says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 2:56:40 PM PDT
TKitten7 says:

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 2:58:39 PM PDT
Nat says:
Here's a suggestion. STOP BEING CRAZY PEOPLE. We are a civilized country. There is no excuse

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 3:03:22 PM PDT
Kevin says:
"And, from what the others have told me, you are the one who needs to keep a low profile. I know I'm not your buddy Tomcat, but I also know that you are Mina, and they tell me that she was banned. "

You are Tomcat, and no one told you I was Mina. You and Topicwaq have spread this rumor here, and a few right-wing nut jobs like yourself went with it. Lisa E says Mina has not been banned, and she is on her Honeymoon, and I have no reason to doubt her. All her threads and posts are also there, so you are undoutedly wrong. And no, I do not need to keep a low profile.

Your lies are giving you away even more. 20 days posting here and you have been discussing Mina, who has not posted here for a close to 4 months now, in depth with Topicwaq? LMAO
You also need to tell Topicwaq to stop protecting you by telling us she is you. She even blew your other ID Moana yesterday when she said she was you and her. Now, we know Moana is you too. I had thought it was her until she wrote that. Too, too funny!

Now, Moana will appear, too. LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 3:04:32 PM PDT
Kevin says:
"And this is your idea of "leaving me alone". Another shock to my system. "

Excuse me? I am allowed to respond to you, no?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 3:08:25 PM PDT
Kevin says:
"STOP BEING CRAZY PEOPLE. We are a civilized country. There is no excuse "

Stick around! You'll change your mind about a civilized country. Some of the posters here are far from being civilized. Believe me. I found this out 2 days after I started posting here one year ago.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 3:10:47 PM PDT
TOPICWAQ says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 3:14:53 PM PDT
Nat says:
That is why I suggested. It pretty civilized a few years ago. Now we have nutters everywhere
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  22
Total posts:  192
Initial post:  Jun 14, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions