Customer Discussions > Politics forum

This is wonderful

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 737 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:03:16 AM PDT
DEEZUS says:
I'm not competing with illegal immigrant children for jobs.

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 7:07:58 AM PDT
Does anyone on the right understand that these people are currently living here competing in the job market right now? They are counted in our employment stats.

This is not opening up to new people Visa's its a change on policy on how to treat those here already working or in school.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:08:13 AM PDT
ET says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:11:13 AM PDT
DEEZUS says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:14:12 AM PDT
ET says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:15:00 AM PDT
Seeing as a way to get issued a work visa is by going through military or college -- you do not think they will be competing with professionals?

Hmmm.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:26:43 AM PDT
ET says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:41:28 AM PDT
Rattle on about Obama dude. I am supporting Gary Johnson. You should too, unless you are in love with partisan politics and gridlock and hypocrisy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 8:57:40 AM PDT
Kevin says:
"She had a bad day yesterday. Got a whole thread deleted, trying to convince people that she is not Vote. "

Another lie again. Geez.

My thread, not Mina's, got deleted because I used too many quotations in the OP. And it was for entertainment quoting your sock zee braluv pretending to be new again, and Tomcat's sock MarkII doing the same while having a pre-scripted conversation about Mina, Obama 2012, goergedc and me.

The following were three of the quotes.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 8:30:48 PM PDT
Mark II Mod O says:
The old woman named Mina never responds coherently, so don't worry about that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 8:32:48 PM PDT
Zee Braluv says:
I'm not familiar with Mina, but I don't seem to be getting much rational response here.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 8:36:25 PM PDT
Mark II Mod O says:
Count yourself blessed, but most people here know that the old woman Mina is Georgedc and Vote Obama and Obama 2012.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/politics/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg3?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1S3QSZRUL93V8&cdPage=3&cdThread=Tx1AVPIE7IKVYPA

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:00:53 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:07:01 AM PDT
Kevin says:
"It was rather sad"

The only sad part is that rather than keeping your mouth shut to let it pass, you bring it up and lie, which makes me bring it up and expose you even further.

"She doesn't realize how "unique" her posts are. "

I do not know about her posts, but no one's posts are more unique than yours. It was pretty easy to know it was your sock, Topicwaq. You immediately went after PJ and Monica Harris, which led me to do a search on your sock and find tons of your posts in this link. The last page was the best.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/politics/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg400?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1S3QSZRUL93V8&cdPage=400&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3HAHNOKBMBTIV

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:10:11 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2012 9:10:28 AM PDT
Did anyone ever tell you that your posts and Mina's read exactly the same?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:10:49 AM PDT
Intrepid says:
Why do people stoop to using any sock puppets? They need to make their point and realize faking support is desperately low. If one feels they must cheat, what does it truly say about their character? It does not matter how many people know or not. The user knows they are a cheat. No cause justifies debasing yourself on a message board.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:14:10 AM PDT
Kevin says:
Off the topic. Topicwaq is blatently lying about my thread. I don't really care about Mina's post or you and she thinking I am Mina.

If you cannot follow a thought, go do what your brain can handle best, like empty the trash or clean the toilet.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:15:12 AM PDT
DEEZUS says:
Actually, pretty much everyone thinks you're Mina...you're just so alike. If you're not Mina, you guys should meet, because you'd be best friends.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:17:02 AM PDT
ET says:
They're the same person, too many things are identical.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:18:14 AM PDT
Wow, that was really was a great insult Mina!! How long did you have to work on that one?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:19:53 AM PDT
Kevin says:
Intrepid,

Agreed. Especially when Topicwaq and Tomcat are not smart enough not to go after their usual targets when they are pretending to be new here. Furthermore, Both of them post with so many socks that it makes it ironical that they accuse others of having socks.

By the way, I really enjoy reading your posts. You are much better informed and more intelligent than the average poster here.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:25:07 AM PDT
Kevin says:
Not important. Everybody can think what he/she wants. And I'd be proud to be her. It is just funny that a woman who has been chasing me around since I began to post here again a month ago is caught repeatedly with a new sock.

It was fun catching her in her lie again because of it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:30:08 AM PDT
ET says:
again?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 9:35:51 AM PDT
Kevin says:
Yes, again. The thread I was led to was about her pretending to be Keisha M. Ash, so she had done it before. She just lied about the content of my thread. 2 days ago she lied about a racist joke she had posted here about blacks, and when I posted it, she said, "I made you look." She has no shame. It is really pathetic.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 10:58:21 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2012 10:59:13 AM PDT
A customer says:
Chaz Obama,

I am waiting for Hillary Clinton to announce she is making a run as an Independent in 2012.

Gary Johnson is your guy now? WoW

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 11:01:36 AM PDT
Common, "The thread I was led to"? You started that thread. Who do you think you are fooling?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 11:03:49 AM PDT
ET says:
She might think she's fooling all of us, but she's not fooling anyone.

How could anyone understand all of that craziness if he weren't watching it unfold. Otherwise, no one would ever be able to get it all straight. I was here and have trouble keeping the names straight.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 11:05:17 AM PDT
Careful, I think she might actually have multiple personality disorder. It might not be safe to make her face reality.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  26
Total posts:  737
Initial post:  Jun 15, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions