Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Customer Discussions > Politics forum

Zimmerman's Wife arrested for perjury

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 279 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 12, 2012 1:40:45 PM PDT
Jawwaad says:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/12/12189381-shellie-zimmerman-wife-of-trayvon-martin-killer-arrested-on-perjury-charge?lite

Now you have a killer and a liar in jail. That's good news

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 1:44:59 PM PDT
Rev Otter says:
details in that link are sketchy, at best. is this still about the PayPal thing?

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 1:59:57 PM PDT
ACCOMPLICE TO MURDER
accessory after the fact

(but, hey, she MUST have known the cops were listening to their phone call! And she goes ahead and THEN blabs about the passport and the money?? She was turning his sorry self IN, so she would suffer no further domestic violence from the racist megalomaniac creep)

THE SAME AS JUDGE ZIMMERMAN, GEorge's dad who in the past has gotten little GEorge off all kinds of violence charges, including assaulting police officers. Arrest Judge Zimmerna and accessory after the fact, and ENABLER of this homicidal maniac

In the past Judge Zimmerman has pulled a whole lot of weight to get George out of the jams he gets himself into (doncha love me anymore, dad; well, get me off with hitting a cop!), domestic violence included, but maybe does not have enough weight to pull GEorge out of getting away with murder.

especailly with the whole world wathcing very carefully, like George was supposed to WATCHING from his truck, NOT going out with pistol drawn to shoot a kid walking home from the store

Throw them all in jail and throw away the keys: George, the Judge, AND the wife (well maybe grant her immunity for testimony) But I am sure the judge's past cases would LOVE to meet him behind bars! And GEorgie too!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 7:40:50 PM PDT
the persecution moves into overdrive
to try to force a deal cause they know they cant convict him

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 9:29:59 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 12, 2012 9:30:30 PM PDT
A customer says:
Yeah, she said she didn't know how much money had been raised on internet in George's defense fund.

It's just a "witch hunt" now being run out of the White house to distract folks.

It's clearly self-defense according to the eyewitness & the cops & the local DA.

MSNBC don't even cover it now.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 9:53:08 PM PDT
Jawwaad says:
I don't understand how it's self defense. Zimmerman followed a man after being told to stop by 911 operators. He caused this. If he had just turned around in his truck, then none of this would have happened. He was neighborhood watch, not neighborhood follow and confront. If he was attacked by Martin then he brought it on himself. All he had to do was report this to police and then move on. Not follow Martin which he was told not to do. He acted like a vigilante. He reminds me of Charles Bronson in Death Wish.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 11:36:05 PM PDT
"I don't understand how it's self defense. "

To the right wing, self-defense means if you harass a black man and he objects to it, you can shoot him because a black man should always submit to white man's abuse.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 1:36:34 AM PDT
A customer says:
And how do you know he followed Martin?!? There hasn't been a trial with evidence yet.

I thought we lived in America.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 2:35:34 AM PDT
Nat says:
Updated: 1:32 a.m. ET: Shellie Zimmerman, wife of George Zimmerman, charged with murdering Trayvon Martin, was arrested Tuesday on one count of perjury, the Seminole County, Fla., Sheriff's Department said.

Follow @msnbc_us

Deputies arrested Shellie Zimmerman, 25, about 3:30 p.m. ET, after they were advised by the office of State Attorney Angela Corey that a warrant had been issued.

She was booked into John E. Polk Correctional Facility and released on $1,000 bond, officials said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Zimmerman, 28, was charged with second-degree murder in the Feb. 26 shooting of Martin. He pleaded not guilty. Police say that he claimed on the night of the shooting that he acted in self-defense.

See more msnbc.com coverage of the Trayvon Martin case

His $150,000 bond was revoked after allegations that during an April 20 bail hearing he and Shellie Zimmerman misled the court about their finances, neglecting to disclose they had raised at least $135,000 in a PayPal account.

The order issued Tuesday by Assistant State Attorney John Guy charged Shellie Zimmerman with knowingly making false statements during the April hearing.

Speaking outside the Seminole County Jail late Tuesday evening, George Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara said his client is worried about his wife after learning of the arrest.

"Now that she's being charged with a crime he's worried about her," O'Mara said, adding that George Zimmerman is concerned because she is "out in the public eye."

O'Mara also said that the prosecution surprised him with Tuesday's arrest, complaining the surprise fell short of professional courtesy. "I didn't actually get a phone call until after the arrest, and I had asked for one before that," O'Mara said.

Also Tuesday, the court released Seminole County Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester's order revoking George Zimmerman's bond.

"There are several factors that weigh against his release ... Most importantly, though, is the fact that he has now demonstrated that he does not properly respect the law or the integrity of the judicial process."

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 2:38:01 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 13, 2012 2:42:58 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 2:41:11 AM PDT
Nat says:
If you we knew anything all anyone wanted was to be charged and be tried in a court of his peers. . They did that. There is no need to go further he's in jail. The point was they were letting get away with murder without being charged with any crime.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 3:15:32 AM PDT
"There are several factors that weigh against his release ... Most importantly, though, is the fact that he has now demonstrated that he does not properly respect the law or the integrity of the judicial process."

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 3:44:46 AM PDT
Nat says:
Exactly. I've been saying he lies for awhile. I said his Judge of a Dad (retired or not has clout regardless) enabled GZ to depend on dad to get himself out of criminal acts in the past. The prosecutors are going to have a field day.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 3:46:41 AM PDT
Nat says:
Don't care. Report me if you wish. It does not mean there is something wrong with you. GZ confessed it. No brainer Duperman.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 7:10:27 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 7:11:37 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 7:12:55 AM PDT
Nat says:
Shut up whomper you can say it until your last breath but confessing is confessing

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 7:14:25 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 7:21:41 AM PDT
Nat says:
You have no iidea.

This is whomper
andthehorseirodeinontoo?

As suspected she has not been keeping up. Sticking with day 1. Like everyone else, you are now on ignore

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 7:23:45 AM PDT
Why the name change whomper?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 7:30:46 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 7:31:31 AM PDT
That is the crux of the issue, he was not a lawman of sorts he just liked to play dress up and it got out of control.

Lying in court shows disrespect to the institution. It is also illegal.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 9:24:49 AM PDT
Neighborhood watch is supposed to be about WATCHING and calling the police if necessary. That's it! No one authorized Zimmerman to go up to Trayvon and confront him in any way. He had no authority to do so. In fact, the police operator TOLD HIM NOT TO. But he did anyway and he killed that child. That's it. He is to blame for the whole thing and he should pay for it.

BTW, does anyone think he would have gone up to Trayvon and started shizz if he hadn't had a gun with him? I doubt it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:30:40 AM PDT
superman, even YOUR superpowers are not powerful enough to sell this story

I DID Not KNOW ABOUT THE MONEY!

or the passport . . .?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:31:18 AM PDT
Jawwaad, thank you for injecting a clear headed note of sanity into this.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:33:35 AM PDT
you may live in white America but we live in the real world.

THe radio dispatch records clearly indicate GEorge left his vehicle to pursue young Trayvon and shoot him dead, as "they always get away"

Until now it has always been GEorge who has ALWAYS gotten away from violent charges, thanks to his daddy judge.

SAve society from this monster who murders our children
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3411 12 days ago
I feel bad for illegal Mexicans 29 38 seconds ago
Harvard tests show parental neglect causes homosexuality and also bisexuality 1034 3 minutes ago
Why true conservatives must mount a third-party presidential campaign 35 6 minutes ago
And the Winner is™ IX ... Nine Lives and Counting 532 35 minutes ago
Republican standards: Trump over Obama 3 35 minutes ago
Appalled by homeless living in tents 312 36 minutes ago
The Religion of Peace 127 51 minutes ago
AH! ... Annie 7 58 minutes ago
Kent State May 4, 1970 113 1 hour ago
Thank you for nominating Trump! 51 1 hour ago
WASHINGTON POST: "Prosecutors And FBI Agents Investigating Hillary Clinton's Use Of A Personal Email Server Have So Far Found Scant Evidence That The Leading Democratic Presidential Candidate Intended To Break Classification Rules..." Bottom Line Is What? 8 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  22
Total posts:  279
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions