Customer Discussions > Politics forum

WHY DO white Americans denigrate this President of these United States of America

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 65 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 6:24:17 PM PDT
C. Scanlon says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 6:26:52 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 3, 2012 6:49:41 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:28:11 PM PDT
C. Scanlon says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:32:11 PM PDT
I'm a woman who's voting neither. I want an end to the wars, a repeal to the Patriot Act -- real change.

You seem cool C., but surely you realize that lumping all white people together is not exactly helping to melt the pot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:33:44 PM PDT
C. Scanlon says:

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 6:34:51 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 3, 2012 6:49:15 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:37:00 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 3, 2012 6:49:03 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:37:57 PM PDT
Mickey says:
What do you meant "white Americans"? Who are "white Americans"?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:40:24 PM PDT
C. Scanlon says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:41:17 PM PDT
Drones =/= kittens. MMJ raids =/= bunnies. The Patriot Act should have been W's embarrassment alone to bear.

I do hope that Obama's next four years will see him shine. I'm not a hater. But he's had a term, and I'm not impressed with the things I mentioned. I think he's been a great presence in many ways. I was appreciative that he visited CO during the fires and NY during Sandy.

But the candidate who reflects my principles is Johnson. If he were black, I'd be voting Johnson. If Obama were white, I'd be voting Johnson.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:42:12 PM PDT
"(Eminem) could be their kid!"

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:42:27 PM PDT
C. Scanlon says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:43:47 PM PDT
C. Scanlon says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:44:32 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 3, 2012 6:48:24 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:44:41 PM PDT
I miss W says:
Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life (A Free Press Paperbacks Book)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:47:12 PM PDT
C. Scanlon says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:47:26 PM PDT
C. Scanlon says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:47:42 PM PDT
I'm not a racist. But out of curiosity, on what basis do you even say that? I think out of the two of us, one has exhibited racism repeatedly.

Hint: it hasn't been me.

It's not doing our president any favors to judge him by race and not action. Yes there are many racists out there who will vote against Obama because they're racists. But to lump all who vote other than Obama as racist is totally condescending to Obama himself.

I think you actually know this.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 6:49:25 PM PDT
C. Scanlon says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:49:43 PM PDT
You're really looking silly calling me racist. I'm not racist.

And I was referring to the song "White Americans" by Eminem, which was written to mock racism and fear of hip-hop culture.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:50:44 PM PDT
I miss W says:
The truth is what it is. The people who came to America voluntarily engaged in a survival-of-the-fittest regime that weeded out the weak leaving the best of the best of the best. Those who came here involuntarily...not so much.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:51:15 PM PDT
There are more than two presidential candidates, you know.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 6:57:44 PM PDT
I am not white you racist pig.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 7:03:53 PM PDT
C. Scanlon says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 7:06:12 PM PDT
I miss W says:
The real question is WHAT will minorities think about Obizzle's failed presidency? The first Afrian-American to achieve the highest office and he only gets one term, and that mainly because he was incompetent.

Will minorities curse Obizzle for taking advantage of the system so he could get a job for which he wasn't qualified? Or will they be angry at Whites for electing someone because of the color of his skin instead of the content of his character?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Politics forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
3105 1 day ago
Toni Morrison. Black. Angry. Insane. 58 14 seconds ago
U.S. Navy ships sent to waters near Yemen 54 3 minutes ago
Raise a Glass and Toast Dinesh D'Souza, Born April 25! 159 4 minutes ago
Raise in Minimum Wage is Devastating Restaurants in Seattle! 210 5 minutes ago
the day she bought steak with her family's food stamps 9 7 minutes ago
WOMEN FEARING SCI FI NUTS invade a women's discussion panel demanding THEIR OWN WHITE MALE RIGHTS and whine like, well, you know, when kicked out . . . 53 15 minutes ago
TODAY IS APRIL 20, and none of you remembers Columbine?? 56 20 minutes ago
And the Winner is IV™ .... Ask Not for Whom the Troll Trolls 2033 26 minutes ago
I think homosexuality is wrong 526 27 minutes ago
"Under this administration, the military in general has been turned into a petri dish for social experimentation." 93 27 minutes ago
Great news for Democrat office holders! Woohoo! 36 28 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  65
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions