Customer Discussions > Politics forum

How did Obama pay for all his drugs back in High School and College - He was a DEALER!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 100 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 27, 2012 3:14:56 PM PDT
Obama paid for his drugs by selling them. Just a reminder of who you on the left want to be President - A drug dealer.

Posted on May 27, 2012 3:16:54 PM PDT
Captain says:
To be fair, the left didn't know this about him before.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 3:20:27 PM PDT
He already is President. You're not very bright.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 3:23:56 PM PDT
Intrepid says:
Free market capitalism without the heavy hand of regulation?
Would Rover secretly approve?

Posted on May 27, 2012 3:24:01 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 3:29:00 PM PDT
Intrepid says:
Such allegations are at the same level as the digs at GWBush regarding alcohol (cocaine use less substantiated). I don't approve of drug use but it does not seem to bother a whole lot of Americans.

Posted on May 27, 2012 4:40:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012 10:27:58 AM PDT
Mcdougall...In order for you to back up your salacious claim that My President was a drug dealer post ligament sites where you obtained this erroneous information!?!?

Posted on May 27, 2012 9:07:15 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on May 27, 2012 9:17:07 PM PDT
Obama ran with a gang called the Choom Gang, a few of the members had been arrested for dealing and breakins and some extortions, and those police reports from the 1980's are in the hands of Romney supporters. (Done bother to ask how they got them, you will not like the answer.). Barry is a topic of discussion on three of the recorded confessions. The nation will get to see them all in a few month. Romney supporters have paid BIG bucks for these tapes and for the follow up interviews made last month in Hawaii and CA where is old gang rated him out. NBC, CBA and ABC, well and CNN will never run them, but they will hit FOX and the internet 3-4 days before the election. I am looking forward to it. JUST like how the dem's help the DUI on Bush until right before the election, the GOP will do the same here.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 9:21:40 PM PDT
Good.

If this was true and not from the far corners of your brain it would make his rise from a troubled past to become the president of the united states even more impressive.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 9:23:41 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
That's a good point, Don mcdougall. He ought to use that on his resume. It shows that he had "business experience." :)

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 9:34:41 PM PDT
Lientje says:
Don McDougall: There is a forum around here who's title is Figures don't lie; democrats do.
Apparently that poster hadn't run across you yet.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 9:37:33 PM PDT
Lientje says:
Don McDougall: This is a shrug of the shoulders. When Obama was just beginning to get well known,
he was on the Jay Leno Show, admitting to his drug usage. "Did you inhale?" "That was the point."

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 9:48:15 PM PDT
Kevin says:
"Obama paid for his drugs by selling them."

You should know. After all, you were one of his best customers. I was told you were really shy then, so you needed to get high before you visited the trashy brothels in the red light district since the only way you could get intimate with a woman was to pay for it.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 9:50:35 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 9:54:47 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 27, 2012 9:55:34 PM PDT
Kevin says:
Did my post offend you because you ran one of the brothels? I was trying to keep your name out of it, but you blew it. Now, everyone knows. Oops!

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:01:05 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 27, 2012 10:20:20 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Not me, Vote Obama. I never charged a lady to love me.

I'm just not the business man you are.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:14:31 PM PDT
RE: The interviews and video will be held until RIGHT BEFORE the election!

Since this type of nonsensical, unsubstantiated charge has been kicked into overdrive by the anti-Obama crowd, I think it's created an effect where no one pays any attention at all anymore. It's unsubstantiated birther-level trash talk; it reminds me a lot of the things thrown at Clinton *before* the Lewinsky ordeal came to light, and none of that had any effect either.

For Obama to sink, his enemies are going to have to find something very negative with actual substance, like the Lewinsky "scandal." The Obama-haters have cried "wolf" far too many times for the public to fall for more made-up BS from desperate enemies.

Catch him selling drugs now, and you've got something. Until you've got something real and provable, you've got nothing but the steaming piles of manure you've made up. If it isn't going to stick, the odor is going to linger with the crowd who invents these things.

I have yet to meet anyone in real life who gives any credence at all to the type of nonsense we see in this forum on a daily basis. It only means something to the partisan trolls who post this stuff, and though they pretend otherwise because of that partisanship, even most of them know it's nonsense.

Hot air is hot air, and it's gotten easier to recognize lately. We've seen so much more of it, it's hard not to figure it out.

Posted on May 27, 2012 10:16:49 PM PDT
Now I've heard it all -- Obama a dealer. You folks on the right know no boundaries in your hatred for the man. It's disgusting.

Whatever happened to simply disagreeing with a president's or candidate's positions and policies and voting against him or her, instead of totally denigrating them with false accusations ? This is unbelievable...

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:26:32 PM PDT
Kevin says:
"I never charged a lady to love me."

Still a virgin, eh?

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:31:36 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:31:56 PM PDT
Kevin says:
"Since this type of nonsensical, unsubstantiated charge has been kicked into overdrive by the anti-Obama crowd, I think it's created an effect where no one pays any attention at all anymore. "

Please do not discourage the wingnuts. This type of shallow, childish nonsense helped Obama get elected in 2008, and will do the same in Nov.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:32:48 PM PDT
Kevin says:
Still a virgin, eh?

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 10:36:05 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:

Posted on May 27, 2012 10:38:04 PM PDT
Obama sold drugs? Now he is even COOLER! Go Bama Go!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Politics forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  100
Initial post:  May 27, 2012
Latest post:  May 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions