Customer Discussions > Pop forum

Favorite American Idol finale song and why?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 10, 2012 12:11:12 AM PDT
After Adam Lambert, Danny Gokey, Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen were in the top 4 and that season finished, I really lost interest in American Idol more and more. The only reason I will watch some of next season is because Mariah, my favorite singer of all time will be a judge. However, I know many of the coronation songs of past.

Which so far is your favorite and why?

By far and away mine is 2004's "I Believe" by Fantasia. She sings the heck out of this song, it's very believable, inspirational and has been the only end song to make me shed a tear. At this rate, I highly doubt any other one will move me like this one. David Cook's is also a pleasant, hummable tune. I like others but those two especially 'Tasia's stands out most.

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 1:18:56 PM PDT
Anyone want to add anything?? I'm sure some of you have favorites.

Posted on Oct 30, 2012 8:18:50 AM PDT
I REALLY like Phillip Phillips and his song is pretty darn good. I'm hoping to hear a LOT more from him.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2012 1:29:11 PM PDT
Cool. Must admit I didn't watch his season enough so I don't know his finale song.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 8:56:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 8:56:50 AM PST
vivazappa says:
The finale tunes written for the two finalists are year in and year out some of the worst and least memorable songs!!!
So....NONE!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 11:57:14 AM PST
The end credits as the show goes off the air.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Pop forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Sep 10, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions